Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG) Market To Reach USD 16.89 Million By 2028 – Reports and Data
Rising prevalence of neurological disorders and immunodeficiency diseases, increasing funding for research and development activities and high adoption of IVIG treatment are key factors fueling global market growth
The global intravenous immunoglobin market size is expected to reach USD 16.89 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 6.4%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors such as rising prevalence of geriatric population and increasing incidence of autoimmune diseases like hypogammaglobulinemia and chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy are driving global market revenue growth.
Immunoglobulins are proteins that are produced in the blood plasma to defend the body by binding itself to particular antigens. Intravenous Immunoglobulins are mostly administered through intravenous routes as most people receive immunoglobulins in hospital settings. Increasing prevalence of lifestyle-associated diseases such as antibody deficiency diseases, obesity, rising adoption of sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits, high consumption of alcohol, sugar, and salts are key factors boosting global market growth. In addition, rising demand for IVIG therapies for treating immunodeficiency diseases like primary and acquired immunodeficiency diseases, advancements in plasma purification methods, and increasing investments in research and development activities by manufacturers are boosting global market growth.
However, factors such as high costs of immunoglobin therapies and uncertain supply, stringent government regulations for usage of intravenous immunoglobin products, and risk of side effects are expected to hamper overall growth of the intravenous immunoglobin market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1442
Some key highlights in the report:
- Based on application, the Hypogammaglobulinemia segment is expected to account for high revenue growth between 2021 and 2028 owing to high prevalence of hypogammaglobulinemia in patients with lymphoproliferative disorders and increasing investments to develop enhanced products for Hypogammaglobulinemia treatment.
- Based on type, the IgG segmented accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. IgG is one of the 5 antibodies in the blood and is found in body fluids to protect the system against viral and bacterial infections.
- Immunodeficiency diseases segment is projected to account for significant revenue growth during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing prevalence of immunodeficiency diseases such as primary immunodeficiency diseases and acquired immunodeficiency diseases across the globe and high efficacy of IVIG replacement therapy for these diseases are boosting market revenue growth.
- North America dominated other regional markets in the global intravenous immunoglobin market in 2020 and is expected to retain its dominant position throughout the forecast period. High revenue growth is attributed to factors such as availability of advanced treatment for immunodeficiency diseases, rising incidences of autoimmune diseases, high awareness about IVIG treatment. In addition, presence of key players, growing adoption of these therapies, and rising geriatric population are fueling market growth in North America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register high revenue growth over the forecast period owing to high patient pool, growing geriatric population, increasing investments in research and development activities, rising demand for intravenous immunoglobulins, and high diagnosis of primary immunoglobulins.
- Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Hualan Biological Engineering Inc., Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co. Ltd., Behring GmbH, Option Care Enterprises, Inc., BioScrip, Inc, ADMA Biologics, Inc., CSL Ltd., Baxter International Inc., Kedrion Biopharma Inc., Grifols S.A, LFB group, Octapharma AG, China Biologics Products, Inc., Biotest AG, and Takeda Pharmaceuticals are some key companies operating in the global intravenous immunoglobin market.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1442
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global intravenous immunoglobin market based on type, application, route of administration, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Immunodeficiency diseases
- Congenital AIDS
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Multifocal motor neuropathy
- Kawasaki disease
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1442
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Amebocyte Lysate Market By Type (Limulus, Amebocyte, Lysate, Tachypleus, Amebocyte, Lysate), By Application (DrugTesting, ClinicalDiagnosis, Other) Regional Outlook And Forecasts, 2020-2027
Biofeedback Instrument Market Information By Type (Electromyography, Thermal Feedback, Neurofeedback, Heart Rate Variability Feedback, Electrodermal Activity Feedback), By Application (Hospitals, Clinics, Rehabilitation Centers, Homecare Centers, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Cervical Interbody Fusion Cages Market By Type (Metal type, Polymeric type, Others), By Application (Treatment of Spinal Diseases, Control Spinal Deformity Development, Protection of Spinal Nerves, Others) And Region- Global Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-intravenous-immunoglobulin-ivig-market