Glioma Diagnosis Market: Primary Tumor Type Segment Dominates Global Market
Glioma: A Common Type of Brain Tumor That can be Fatal
- Glioma is a common type of tumor originating in the brain, which is formed in glial cells. Glial cells are cells in the brain, which surround and support neurons in the brain including astrocytes, oligodendrocytes, and ependymal cells.
- Glioma can affect functioning of the brain and it can be fatal, depending on its location and severity of tumor
- Glioma is of different types: astrocytomas, brain stem gliomas, ependymomas, mixed gliomas (oligo-astrocytomas), oligodendrogliomas, and optic pathway gliomas
- Headache; seizures; numbness; weakness in the arms, the face, or the legs; and personality changes are some of the major symptoms observed in patients with glioma
- Risk factors for the development of glioma range from old age (more common in adults between 45-65 years of age) and radiation exposure to family history of glioma
- Various diagnostic methods are available for detection of glioma. Depending on severity of the disease, different types of treatments or therapies are suggested to patients.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75851
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Glioma Diagnosis Market
- Advancements in brain tumor diagnosis and growing prevalence of brain cancer are some of the major factors fueling the global glioma diagnosis market
- For instance, as per the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), around 23,820 adults in the U.S. were diagnosed with primary cancerous tumors of the brain and the spinal cord in 2018. Brain tumors accounted for 85% to 90% of all primary CNS (central nervous system) tumors in the country in the year.
- Combination of most advanced diagnostic scanning techniques and rising awareness regarding various types of brain tumors are some of the major factors responsible for growth of the global glioma diagnosis market
- Moreover, growing human exposure to radiations in recent times is leading to high rate of incidence of the brain cancer. This is another factor driving the global glioma diagnosis market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Glioma Diagnosis Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75851
Higher Costs of Diagnosis Hamper Global Market
- Cost of diagnosis of the brain tumor is very high and it is unaffordable for patients in several developing countries. This high cost can adversely impact the global glioma diagnosis market.
- Regrowth of tumor after treatment and surgery in several cases and adverse effects of chemotherapy are also projected to hamper the global market for glioma diagnosis during the forecast period
Primary Tumor Type Segment Dominates Global Market
- Based on tumor type, the global glioma diagnosis market can be bifurcated into primary tumors and secondary tumors
- The primary tumors segment can be sub-divided into astrocytomas, ependymomas, brain stem gliomas, oligodendrogliomas, mixed gliomas, and others
- The primary tumors segment dominates the global glioma diagnosis market, as primary tumors are more prevalent across the world
Pre Book Glioma Diagnosis Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75851<ype=S
Low-grade Gliomas a Promising Grade Segment
- In terms of grade, the global glioma diagnosis market can be segmented into low-grade gliomas, high-grade gliomas, and recurrent high-grade gliomas
- Low-grade gliomas is expected to be the most lucrative segment in the next few years, due to availability of more treatment options and early detection of tumors of low grade
Read more information here:
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global glioma diagnosis market are:
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Carestream Health
- Hologic, Inc.
- CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- ESAOTE SPA
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453