Fecal Calprotectin Test Market: Inflammatory Bowel Disease Indication Segment to be Highly Attractive
Fecal Calprotectin Test: Introduction
- Fecal calprotectin test is a non-invasive clinical laboratory test that is used as a protein biomarker for the diagnosis of gastrointestinal disorders such as inflammatory bowel diseases, gastrointestinal infections, celiac disease, and colorectal cancer
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/fecal-calprotectin-test-market.html
- Calprotectin is a protein produced by the white blood cells. It is found in saliva, blood, stool, cerebrospinal fluid, and urine. Increase in level of calprotectin in stool is an indication of presence of gastrointestinal inflammation.
- Fecal calprotectin test is a quantitative measurement test that is usually carried out with the enzyme linked immunoassay (ELISA) technique. The test measures the level of inflammation in the bowel. Thus, it is inflammation specific and not disease specific.
- Fecal calprotectin test is primarily used as a protein biomarker in order to distinguish inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis from irritable bowel syndrome. This test also helps predict the relapse of the inflammatory bowel disease, therapeutic drug monitoring, and gastrointestinal disease prognosis.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78383
Fecal Calprotectin Test Market: Key Drivers
- High prevalence and rise in incidence rate of inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease, colorectal cancer across the globe is one of the factors expected to drive the global fecal calprotectin test market during the forecast period
- According to a research article published in the Lancet Journal in 2017, more than 6.7 million people were suffering from inflammatory bowel disease across the globe in the year
- According to Globocan, 1.8 million new cases of colorectal cancer were diagnosed across the globe in 2018. Colorectal cancer is the third most deadly and fourth most commonly diagnosed cancer worldwide.
- Low cost of the test, ease of conducting the test, non-invasive nature of the test, and high clinical importance of calprotectin test are estimated to boost the market during the forecast period
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Fecal Calprotectin Test Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78383
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Indication Segment to be Highly Attractive
- In terms of indication, the global market can be segmented into inflammatory bowel disease, colorectal cancer, celiac disease, and others. The inflammatory bowel disease segment is estimated to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- High prevalence and rise in incidence rate of inflammatory bowel disease is one of the prominent factors anticipated to augment the segment during the forecast period
Diagnostic laboratories End-user Segment to be Highly Lucrative
- Based on end-user, the global calprotectin test market can be classified into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and academic & research institutes. The diagnostic laboratories segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Presence of large numbers of diagnostic laboratories, easy availability and accessibility of test at these centers, and low cost are factors that are estimated to drive the diagnostic laboratories segment in the near future
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=78383
Asia Pacific Fecal Calprotectin Test Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global fecal calprotectin test market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to dominate the global market during the forecast period. High prevalence of inflammatory bowel disease and colorectal cancer and rise in aging population are factors likely to boost the market in the region during the forecast period
- The fecal calprotectin test market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a fast-paced CAGR during the forecast period. Rapid growth of the market in Asia Pacific can be ascribed to rise in incidence rate of inflammatory bowel disease and colorectal cancer disease in densely populated countries such as India and China; and improvement in health care infrastructure in the region.
- High growth rate of the health care industry, easy access to health care facilities, and increase in investments in health care by leading players in Asia Pacific are also expected to fuel the market in the region in the near future
Pre Book Fecal Calprotectin Test Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=78383<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Fecal Calprotectin Test Market
The global fecal calprotectin test market is fragmented, with large number of global players holding major share. Key players operating in the global calprotectin test market include:
- LifeSpan BioSciences, Inc.
- RayBiotech, Inc.
- Eagle Bioscience, Inc.
- Abbexa Ltd
- Calpro AS
- Epitope Diagnostics, Inc.
- America Diagnosis, Inc.
- Alpha Laboratories
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Toxoplasmosis Diagnostic Testing Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/toxoplasmosis-diagnostic-testing-market.html
Hirsutism Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/hirsutism-market.html
Eczema Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/eczema-treatment-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453