Epigenetics Market Analysis By Opportunities, Size, Share, Growth Factors, Regional And Competitive Landscape Forecast To 2028
Increasing research activities and funding in the field of epigenetics, rising prevalence of target diseases/disorders, reduced sequencing time, and increasing geriatric population are key factors contributing to high CAGR of epigenetics market during the forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Epigenetics market was valued at USD 9,143.1 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 36.52 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 18.8%. Epigenetics refers to changes in gene activity without altering the DNA sequence, the changes being transmittable to daughter cells. Epigenetic processes are natural and essential for the functioning of many organisms, but odd occurrences can prove to be a source of various disorders, including different kinds of cancers, reproductive illnesses, cardiovascular illnesses, etc. In addition to this, behavioral changes and changes in mental state are also observed on account of epigenetic changes.
Several illnesses and other health indicators may have direct or indirect link with epigenetic mechanisms, including various cancers, respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases, reproductive complications, autoimmune disorders, and cognitive dysfunction ailments. Agents like heavy metals, pesticides, tobacco smoke, hormones, radioactivity, viruses, environmental factors, and basic nutrients that contributes towards such conditions are also on rise, which supports the growth of the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2079
DNA Methylation, histone methylation, acetone methylation are among the key technologies used for epigenetic applications. Research activities have found strong links between DNA methylation and aging. Public organizations such as the International Human Epigenome Consortium, the National Cancer Institution (NCI), and the National Institute of Health (NIH) are influencing the market positively through financial support for the research & development in field of epigenetics. Moreover, the rising focus on study of epigenetic modifications at the genetic & molecular level and development of epigenetics based therapeutic solutions are likely to positively influence the funding scenario for the research programs. Furthermore, the Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program (EGRP) grants endowment to research-related activities and related need for personalization in healthcare owing to genetic variations, expanding application in non-oncology diseases, target therapy is anticipated to provide growth opportunity to the market players in the coming years. Several funding and R&D initiatives are undertaken by private institutions, and biopharmaceutical companies for the detection of a biomarker for drug development and disorder are driving the market growth. Also, the growth of the geriatric population in regions around the world is expected to endorse the growing market. However, the high initial cost and maintenance costs of the instruments prove to be a significant hindrance to market growth. Incidences like the shortage of trained professionals and concerns regarding the quality of antibodies are substantial challenges for the epigenetics market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Reagents like antibodies, PCR reagents, histones, primers, magnetic beads, electrophoresis reagents, nucleic acid analysis reagents, and buffers are extensively used for epigenetic studies. This contribute to high market share of the reagents segment in the epigenetics market
- The histone methylation segment is expected to reach USD 5.65 billion by the year 2026, showing significant growth of 13.1% during the forecast period
- The emergence of epigenetic targets for the development of epigenetic drugs and epigenetic therapy is expected to have a highly positive impact on the epigenetics market. Leading market players across the globe are investing significantly towards product development for epigenetics based applications. For instance, in April 2019, GGC launched its EpiSign, a novel clinical test for analysis of epigenetic changes.
- The European segment is expected to show a CAGR of 12.8% owing to increased investments in healthcare projects. For instance, project BLUEPRINT, which aims at generating 100 reference epigenomes of healthy and leukemic cells, received a funding of 52.1 million USD.
- Market players are adapting various organic and inorganic expansion strategies. For instance, 10x Genomics, a key player in genomics field acquired Epigenomics, a market player operating in epigenetics sector and merged their epigenetic technology with its chromium single-cell solution.
- Leading as well as emerging market players are involved in various research and development activities. For instance, an epigenetic biotechnology company - EpigenCare completed its initial pilot study in 2019, with its direct-to-consumer epigenetic skincare test as part of its beta phase
- The global Epigenetics market consists of major players like Illumina, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck Millipore, Abcam, Active Motif, Bio-Rad Laboratories, among others that collectively constitute a competitive market
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/epigenetics-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Epigenetics market on the basis of product type, technology, application, end-use and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Chip sequencing kit
- Whole Genomic Amplification kit
- Bisulfite Conversion kit
- RNA sequencing kit
Technology Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- DNA Methylation
- Histone Methylation
- Histone Acetylation
- Large non - coding RNA
- MicroRNA modification
- Chromatin structures
Application Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Solid tumors
- Liquid tumors
- Non - oncology
- Inflammatory diseases
- Metabolic diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2079
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; Volume in Kilotons; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2079
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Histoplasmosis Treatment Market , By Drug Type (Amphotericin B, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Others), By End-use (Hospital Pharmacies, Private Clinics, Drug Stores, Retail Pharmacies, E-commerce), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Disposable Swabs Market By Type (Cotton Swabs, Antimicrobial Alcohol Swabs, Nylon Swabs, Sponge Swabs), By Application (Medical, Make Up & Cleaning Tool), By End-use (Hospitals & Clinics, Home Users), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Cardiac Holter Monitor Market By Product (Wired Holter ECG Monitor, Wireless Holter ECG Monitor), By Lead Type (1 Lead Holter Monitor, 3 Lead Holter Monitor, 6 Lead Holter Monitor, 12 Lead Holter Monitor, Others), By End-use (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs), Homecare) and By Region Forecast to 2028
Thawing System Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Automated Devices and Manual Devices), By Sample Type (Blood, Whole Blood & Red Blood Cells, Plasma, Stem Cells, Semen, Ovum, and Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Blood Bank and Transfusion Centers, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies, Tissue Banks, and Others) and By Region Forecast to 2028
Implantable Heart Pacemaker Market , By Product Type (Temporary, Permanent, Others), By Application (Heart Block, Sick Sinus Syndrome, Diagnosing Heart Diseases, Others), By End User (Hospital, Clinics, House Hold, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-epigenetics-market