ENT Surgery Lasers Market: Rise in the number of minimally invasive ENT surgeries to drive the market
ENT Surgery Lasers Market: Introduction
- Carbiodioxide (CO?) laser, argon laser, and Nd: YAG laser are various types of ENT surgery layers most widely used. CO? laser is a molecular gas laser containing CO2, nitrogen (N2), helium (He), hydrogen (H2), water vapor and/or xenon (Xe). A gas discharge is electrically pumped into these lasers.
Request Brochure of Report –
- Argon lasers have a wide range of applications in ENT surgery, forensic medicine, ophthalmic surgery, general surgery, holography, and others. The laser emits wavelengths of blue/green colored light. These lasers are also used in ophthalmic surgeries such as glaucoma surgery and diabetic eye disease treatment through retinal phototherapy.
- The growth of the ENT surgery lasers market is expected to be driven by technological advancements, increase in popularity of ENT lasers, rise in the number of minimally invasive ENT surgeries, and awareness about application of lasers in ENT surgery.
Key Drivers of Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market
- Technological advancements in ENT surgery has led to a preference for minimally invasive surgeries. The use of lasers in various ENT applications has increased. Laser technologies have gained grounds in ENT specialties, such as surgery in ear, nose, larynx, and neck.
- Recently introduced diode lasers have a wide range of advantages over (CO?), Nd: YAG lasers and argon lasers. Diode lasers also minimize blood loss and avoid blood transfusion.
- In outpatient surgery, diode lasers are used for a number of indications, such as tonsillectomy, bleeding from nose, turbinate reduction, polyps, nasal obstruction, septal surgery, Laser-assisted uvulopalatoplasty (LAUP) for snoring, leukoplakia, and oral lesions
- Availability of minimally invasive therapies in developed and developing countries is likely to increase the demand for ENT surgery lasers across the globe
- Endoscopic laser lithotripsy is a minimally invasive alternative to transoral scialectomy or external sialoadenectomy procedures, indicated for the removal of large salivary stones from ducts
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on ENT Surgery Lasers Market –
Restraints of Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market
- Stringent regulatory requirements are likely to restrain the growth of the ENT surgery lasers market. Compliance with several norms and procedures related to the safety of laser products is critical. Laser safety norms vary from country to country.
- Laser manufacturing companies in the U.S. require certifications and approvals from the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before commercializing laser equipment
Pre Book ENT Surgery Lasers Market Report at –
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global ENT Surgery Lasers Market
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the ENT surgery lasers market. The expansion of the ENT surgery lasers market in North America is likely to be driven by the demand for various laser treatments and continuous advancements in the medical laser technology leading to the introduction of fiber lasers, light emitting diodes, and organic light emitting diodes.
- Presence of prominent market players in the U.S. and availability of technologically advanced lasers in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers is expected to fuel the growth of the ENT surgery lasers market in the U.S.
- New laser applications, such as nanosurgery, optical coherence tomography (OCT), and sophisticated fluorescence microscopy, will positively impact the growth of the North American ENT lasers systems market during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
Major players operating in the global ENT Surgery Lasers market are:
- Alma Lasers
- Carleton Medical Ltd
- Asclepion Laser Technologies GmbH
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- biolitec AG
- Convergent Laser Technologies
- GIGAA LASER
- intros Medical Laser GmbH
- Jena Surgical
- Optotek d. o. o.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Osmometers Market: Rapid innovations and the launch of new products are taking osmometry to the next level by offering a perfect balance of ease-of-use and improved analytical performance. With the rising number of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies seeking technologically-advanced tools for several quality check and process controls, analysts at Transparency Market Research (TMR) forecast steady growth of the global osmometers market at a CAGR of ~3% during the period of 2019-2027.
Biobanking Market: The collected terabytes of biological data and its associated information are revolutionizing healthcare infrastructure across nations. Likewise, stakeholders in the biobanking market are increasing their focus on personalized medicines to meet the growing demand for the specific diagnosis for rare-case diseases. In 2017, North America topped the list of major countries in the world, and contributed ~17% of its GDP towards healthcare spending. Correspondingly, North America is projected to dominate market revenue throughout the forecast period in the biobanking market.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453