eHealth Software and Services Market: Increase in Smartphone Adoption is Anticipated to Boost the Growth of the Market
eHealth Software and Services Market: Introduction
- eHealth apps are applications and services that monitor, distribute, store, or document information used in the delivery, payment, or record keeping of health care treatment. mHealth, a part of eHealth, stands for mobile health and is a sub-segment of eHealth, which deals with medical practice for the benefit of mobile devices assisted by public health care.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80988
- eHealth includes electronic health record (EHR), computer assisted physician order entry, ePrescribing, medical decision support system, telecare, telerehabilitation, telesurgery, telemedicine, consumer safety information systems, health information sharing, virtual health teams, grid-based medical testing, and health information systems.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global eHealth Software and Services Market
- Increase in smartphone adoption is anticipated to boost the growth of the global eHealth applications and services market. According to the Pew Research Center, 81% of the U.S. adults used smartphones as of February 2019 compared to 77% in October 2018.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80988
- Transformation of the health care industry into a digital health care framework for patient health management and research is expected to boost the growth of the global market. Moreover, rise in prevalence of chronic diseases and technological advances are likely to drive the global ehealth software and services market. Rise in use of mobile devices and the Internet and increase in patient preference for home treatment are projected to drive global market during the forecast period.
- It is anticipated that more IT companies will focus on the production of real-time apps and software pertaining to the health care industry. This is likely to boost demand during the forecast period. Since 2007, a number of initiatives have been formulated by federal agencies such as the European Coordination Committee of the Radiological, Electromedical and Healthcare IT Industry to promote and popularize e-health. One of these is the December 2012 eHealth Action Plan, which contains 16 planned actions aimed at boosting the use of eHealth, focusing on increasing science, creativity, interoperability, and adoption.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on eHealth Software and Services Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=80988
North America to Capture Major Share of Global eHealth Software and Services Market
- North America is projected to dominate the global ehealth software and services market during the forecast period, accounting for significant share in terms of revenue. The American Health Information Community (AHIC) has undertaken a number of initiatives to target technologically updated population base. This is anticipated to drive the market in the region. Growth in the market in North America can be attributed to the region's strong IT infrastructure, increased investment and regulatory mandates favoring the introduction of eHealth solutions, involvement of major health care IT firms, and increase in usage of solutions and services for remote patient monitoring to manage common chronic diseases and lifestyle disorders.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=80988
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The region's high growth is attributed to government spending and reforms aimed at modernizing health care systems, growing medical tourism, introduction of e-health services and increase in per capita income in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global eHealth Software and Services Market
The global ehealth software and services market is highly consolidated, with the presence of small number of key players. These players hold a major share in their respective regions.
Pre Book eHealth Software and Services Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80988<ype=S
Leading players operating in the global ehealth software and services market are:
- McKesson Corporation
- eHealth Technologies
- GE Healthcare
- Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Aerotel Medical Systems, Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- KareXpert Technologies.
- Other Prominent Players
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Hemato Oncology Testing Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/hemato-oncology-testing-market.html
Artificial Muscle Fibers Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/artificial-muscle-fibers-market.html
Nano Antibodies Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/nano-antibodies-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453