Diabetic Retinopathy Market Insights, Future Trends, On-going Demand, Opportunities, Segmentation, and Forecast Till 2028
Rising prevalence of diabetes and increasing incidences of blindness among people with severe diabetic conditions are expected to fuel the global market growth
The global diabetic retinopathy market size is expected to reach USD by 14.95 Billion 2028 at a CAGR of 7.10%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Rising prevalence of chronic conditions such as diabetes, increasing cases of diabetic retinopathy among diabetic patients, and growing preferences for technologically advanced and minimally invasive procedures are among the major factors responsible for the growth of the global diabetic retinopathy market in the upcoming years. Booming geriatric population worldwide and their growing susceptibility to chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, and sleep disorders further boost market growth to a significant extent.
Diabetic retinopathy is a severe medical condition in which diabetes affects the eyes. The principal cause of diabetic retinopathy is damage to the blood vessels of the light-sensitive tissue of the retina. The most common symptoms of this condition include blurred vision, fluctuating vision, dark or empty areas in the vision, impaired color vision, and vision loss. Excessive amount of sugar in blood leads to the blockage of the tiny blood vessels of the retina and hamper blood supply. Mild-to-moderate cases of diabetic retinopathy may be treated with the help of effective diabetes management; however, advanced cases require laser treatment or surgical procedures.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1484
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy segment is projected to register the highest CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period. Rising prevalence of non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy among diabetic patients is one of the most vital factors driving this segment’s growth.
- On the basis of management, the anti-VEGF segment dominated tin terms of revenue in 2020. The segment is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period, owing to increasing applications of anti-VEGF drugs including Eylea, Lucentis, Avastin, and Macugen in the treatment of mild-to-moderate cases of diabetic retinopathy is one of the key factors accountable for the growth of this segment.
- Among the various distribution channels, the hospitals segment held the largest revenue share in the global diabetic retinopathy market in 2020. Increasing availability of diagnostic instruments in hospitals and pharmacies worldwide and growing number of treatment procedures for diabetic retinopathy bolster the growth of this segment.
- The North America diabetic retinopathy market is the most dominant regional market in terms of revenue. Growing prevalence of diabetes, increasing use of anti-VEGF drugs including Avastin, Eylea, and Lucentis for diabetic retinopathy, rising patient awareness, and the presence of state-of-the-art healthcare infrastructure in North America are the primary factors accountable for the regional market growth. The Asia Pacific market is the fastest-growing regional market and is expected to display a robust CAGR of 8.3% over the forecast period.
- Novartis AG, Bayer Healthcare, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc., ThromboGenics, Actavis Plc, Sirnaomics, Genentech, Alimera Sciences, Glycadia Pharmaceuticals, Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Kowa Group, and BCN Peptides are some of the renowned companies operating in the global diabetic retinopathy market.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/diabetic-retinopathy-market
For the purpose of this report, the global diabetic retinopathy market is segmented on the basis of type, disease form, management, distribution channel, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Disease Form (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Proliferative diabetic retinopathy
- Non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy
Management (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Intraocular steroid injection
- Laser surgery
Distribution channel (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Eye clinics
- Retail pharmacies
- Online pharmacies
- Ambulatory surgical centers
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1484
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1484
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2019–2020) and forecast (2021–2030) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2019 and 2030.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's
Advanced Infusion Systems Market By Type (Disposable, Elastomeric, Ambulatory, Volumetric, Patient Controlled Analgesia Pump, and Syringe); By Application (Chemotherapy, Diabetes, Pain Management, Asthma, and Clinical Nutrition); and By Region Forecast To 2028 By Type (Disposable, Elastomeric, Ambulatory, Volumetric, Patient Controlled Analgesia Pump, and Syringe); By Application (Chemotherapy, Diabetes, Pain Management, Asthma, and Clinical Nutrition); and By Region Forecast To 2028
Asparaginase Market Size, Share, Trends, By Source (Erwinia Chrysanthemi and Escherichia Coli), By Application (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LBL), By Route of Administration, By Age Group, By Distribution Channel, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Breast Pump Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Open and Closed Systems), By Application (Hospital-grade and Personal Use), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Cell and Tissue Preservation Market By Type (Media, Equipment, Accessories, Alarms, Monitoring Systems, and Incubators); By Application (Therapeutics, Research & Development, Drug Discovery, Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, and IVF Treatments); and By Region Forecast To 2028
Chiropractic Market Size, Share, And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Maintenance Care, Relief Care, and Corrective Care); By End-user (Hospitals, Clinics, In-home Consultations, and Wellness Centres), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-diabetic-retinopathy-market