Dental Polymerization Lamps Market: Increase in Incidence of Dental Cavity and Periodontal Disease to Drive the Market
Dental Polymerization Lamps Market: Introduction
- Dental polymerization lamps are used to polymerize light-cured resin-based materials.
- Resin-based restorative materials are required in almost all modern dentistry procedures. Almost all resin-based restorative products in dentistry use the same basic monomer family and polymerization mechanism? Free radical addition polymerization of methacrylates and vinyl.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/dental-polymerization-lamps-market.html
- Photopolymerization works by using light energy to activate a photoinitiator; a molecule that can absorb light and generates reactive species (free radicals) that initiate polymerization. A variety of light sources may be used for photopolymerization in dentistry as long as the wavelength of the light matches the absorption range of the photoinitiator with sufficient energy.
- Light emitting diode (LED) lights and Quartz Tungsten Halogen (QTH) lights are commonly utilized in dental polymerization lamps
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Dental Polymerization Lamps Market
- Dental infectious diseases are generally referred to as tooth decay, dental cavities, or dental caries, which are common oral diseases. These lead to demineralization of the organic substance in the tooth. Incidence of dental caries among both adults and children has been gradually increasing globally. Usually, dentists clean the decayed tooth by using common treatments, such as crowns, root canal, fillings, and extraction. These treatment procedures use composite resin material to seal the empty part of the tooth. Increase in incidence of dental cavity and periodontal disease is a major factor driving the dental polymerization lamps market.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=82965
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an estimated 47.2% of the population in the U.S. above 30 years of age suffers from periodontal disease. Furthermore, around 90% of the young population in the U.S. suffers from dental cavity problem.
- Favorable private health insurance that boosts the demand for expensive procedures, such as elective dentistry and cosmetic, is propelling the dental polymerization lamps market
- Furthermore, rise in geriatric population with dental problems is also expected to drive the dental polymerization lamps market
- However, improved self-care practices in developed countries, such as, Germany, the U.S., and the U.K. are curbing the dental patient pool. These are the major restraints of the dental polymerization lamps market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Dental Polymerization Lamps Market
- In terms of geography, the global dental polymerization lamps market is segmented into five regions; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=82965
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global dental polymerization lamps market due to extensive adoption of high-end dental procedures and well-established health insurance coverage. Presence of good healthcare policies, favorable government initiatives in implementing dental procedure coverage, and gradually improving reimbursement scenario are likely to further propel the dental polymerization lamps market in the region.
- Europe is the second leading market for dental polymerization lamps due to enhanced health care processes, along with better health care policies and implementation of high dental health care concerns in the region. Prevalence of favorable reimbursement policies in developed countries, such as, Germany and the U.K., with established regulatory framework, focusing on patient safety and high treatment efficacy standards, are expected to enhance the growth of the dental polymerization lamps market.
- The dental polymerization lamps market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to a rise in healthcare infrastructure and an increase in awareness regarding dental problem treatment options in the region. Moreover, a surge in geriatric population with dental problems is likely to further propel the market in the region.
Pre Book Dental Polymerization Lamps Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82965<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Dental Polymerization Lamps Market
- The global dental polymerization lamps market is highly concentrated due to the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold major share in their respective regions. Demand for products to treat polymer-based restorative materials has increased in emerging as well as developed markets. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global dental polymerization lamps market.
Major players operating in the global dental polymerization lamps market are listed below:
- 3M Company
- Acteon Group Ltd.
- Dentlight LLC.
- Kerr Corporation
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Dentsply Sirona
- VOCO GmbH
- BonART Co., Ltd.
- COLTENE Group
- Ultradent Products, Inc.
Browse more Reports by Transparency Market Research:
In Vitro Diagnostics Market: The demand within the global in-vitro diagnostics market is set to rise at a sturdy pace in the times to follow. It has become crucial for the healthcare industry to ensure optimal growth in multiple domains.
Sterility Testing Market: Growth of the sterility testing market is attributed to rising population, technological advancements in rapid sterility test, increase in healthcare expenditure, favorable healthcare insurance coverage, rising prevalence of chronic and rare diseases.
Intraocular Lens Market: The global intraocular lens market is likely to witness high growth opportunities birthing with the rise in prevalence of cataract all across the world. An intraocular lens replaces the natural lens for better focusing power.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453