Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes to Grow by 1.8X at Over US$ 900 Mn by 2031: Fact MR
Post COVID-19 Dental Tourism to Reinstate Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Demand to Pre-Pandemic Status: Fact MR
A Fact.MR survey on dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market offers detailed analysis on the key growth drivers and trends affecting demand in the market. The survey also provides insights on the competitive landscape of global demand for dental membrane and bone graft substitutes, identifying key market players and analyzing the impact of their growth strategies.
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: According to latest study by Fact.MR, the global dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market is expected to register a growth at 8% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. The market is set to grow at 1.8X, reaching a valuation of US$ 900 Mn by 2031 end.
The swift growth in demand can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of oral disorders, advancements in dental care technology, rising awareness about oral health, increasing number of dental clinics and rising geriatric population.
Changing lifestyle, coupled with surging cases of genetic disorders, often cause dental caries, gum diseases, and other oral health concerns. Resultantly, tooth extraction has become a common procedure often suggested as last line of treatment for tooth decay and other dental disorders.
Thanks to advances in medical science, bone grafting techniques are being increasingly used to maintain bone structure after tooth extraction.
According to World Health Organization (WHO) around 3.5 billion people were affected by oral diseases in 2016. Increasing pool of patients with dental disorders has augmented the need for dental surgeries. This also encouraged the development of newer and better dental membrane and bone graft materials.
Growing medical and dental tourism across the world is positively impacting the demand outlook for dental membrane and bone substitutes market. An increasing number of people are travelling overseas for dental and cosmetic procedures, owing to the low cost and better quality services offered at various medical tourism destinations.
Medical tourism remained suspended amid COVID-19, however, recovery is at sight especially as countries roll out vaccination drivers and gradually allow international travels. This will also help the market in recovery, reinstating demand for dental membrane and bone graft substitutes to pre-COVID levels.
Besides this, the emergence of cosmetic dentistry has revolutionized the dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market. Increasing number of people are spending increasingly to improve their dental and facial aesthetics.
Resorbable dental membranes and bone graft substitutes will lead the global market. This can be attributed to the cost-effective and safety features that they offer.
“Innovations in bone grafting and dental membrane products along with growing popularity of cosmetic industry will create lucrative growth opportunities in the dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market during the forecast period,” says a Fact MR analyst.
For More Information on How to Improve Your Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market Footprint, Request A Sample Here
Key Takeaways from Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market Survey
- Europe leads the dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market. The Europe market is forecast to expand at 5% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- The U.S is set to dominate the dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market in North America during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the presence of key players, increasing prevalence of dental disorder and favorable reimbursement policies in the region. The U.S market was valued at over US$ 130 Mn in 2020.
- China continues to offer lucrative growth opportunities for dental membrane and bone graft substitutes producers. The market in China is expected to reach a valuation of around US$ 200 Mn by 2031 end.
- Based on type, resorbable dental Membranes and bone graft substitutes lead the global dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market.
- By material, human cell sources and other species collectively account for a share of around 3/4 of the global market.
- Increasing prevalence of oral disorders is driving the growth of dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market.
- Rising awareness regarding oral health along with growing disposable income augments the demand for dental membrane and bone graft substitutes.
- Expanding cosmetic dentistry sector is expected to create lucrative market opportunity between 2021 and 2031.
- High cost of dental procedures is hampering the growth of dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market.
- Lack of proper reimbursement policies across various regions negatively influence the market to some extent.
- Risks associated with dental surgeries also restraints the growth of the market.
Ask Your Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market Related Questions & Get Customized Reports
Key players operating in the dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market are investing heavily on research and development and innovative technologies that will provide higher comfort, better safety and wide range of treatment. They are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, advanced product development and collaborations to gain a competitive edge in the market. For instance
- In December 2020, Collagen Matrix, a global leader in regenerative, collagen-based, xenograft-derived medical devices acquired Sunstar’s GUIDOR Synthetic Bone Graft and Membrane Business. The acquisition will help Collagen Matrix to offer a comprehensive portfolio of regenerative medicine products to both their OEM customers as well as their global contract development customers.
- In June 2020, Geistlich Biomaterials partnered with Osteogenics Biomedical to provide a unique solution to the difficult challenge of horizontal and vertical ridge augmentation.
- Similarly in May 2021, Geistlich Biomaterials introduced a new large size of their leading collagen membrane, Geistlich Bio-Gide® 30x40mm. The unique bilayer structure not only prevents ingrowth of soft tissue into the augmented site, but also optimally degrades to allow for the cascade of biologic events leading to regeneration.
Some of the prominent players operating in the biofuels market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Geistlich Pharma
- Zimmer Biomet
- Integra LifeSciences
- Nobel Biocare
- Implant Direct
- Collagen Matrix
- Institut Straumann AG
- Dentsply Sirona
- Maxigen Biotech
- ACE Surgical Supply Company
- Citagenix, Inc
- RTI Surgical Holdings
More Insights on the Global Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Sales Outlook
Fact. MR provides an unbiased analysis of dental membrane and bone graft substitutes veterinary endodontics market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global demand for dental membrane and bone graft substitutes with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Resorbable Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Non-resorbable Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Autograft Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Allograft Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Xenograft Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Synthetic Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Hydrogel Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Collagen Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Human Cells Source Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Hydroxyapatite Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Tricalcium Phosphate Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes
- Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes for Dental Clinics
- Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes for Hospitals
- Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Key Questions Covered in the Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Sales Outlook Report
- The report offers insight into dental membrane and bone graft substitutes demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market between 2021 and 2031
- Dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Dental Restoratives Market - During the COVID-19 pandemic, the global dental restoratives industry is expected to experience a moderate downturn. Delays in elective and non-urgent dental operations are to blame. Dental clinics are poised to take the largest share of the dental restorative device market. The segment is expected to account for over two-fifths of the total market for dental restoratives. Hospitals' contribution to the dental restoratives market is driven by multi-specialty hospitals and proper treatment.
Dental Amalgamators Market - The treatment of teeth necessitates significant consideration. The dental amalgamator is a particularly constructed machine that triturates or amalgamates an alloy with mercury, thanks to advancements in dentistry. Amalgam or fillings are made with dental amalgamators. Dental amalgamators are in high demand because they help to triturate or amalgamate the alloy and mercury. Tooth amalgamators are becoming increasingly popular among end users as the prevalence of dental disorders rises in industrialized countries.
Injectable Bone Graft Substitutes Market - Injectable bone graft substitutes are in high demand in the healthcare business because to the rising prevalence of orthopedic injuries and the increasing number of on-road accidents. Furthermore, the rising prevalence of bone and joint problems among people, as well as developments in bone graft materials and new product development, are expected to boost the market forward. Manufacturers have been driven to create injectable bone graft alternatives due to a global preference for minimally invasive treatment approaches.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583