Cystic Fibrosis Diagnostic Tests Market: Genetic Test Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
Cystic Fibrosis Diagnostic Tests Market: Introduction
- Cystic fibrosis is a severe genetic condition that damages the proteins involved in development of sweat, digestive enzymes, and mucous. The cystic fibrosis causes severe damage to the lungs, respiratory track, digestive system, pancreas, and liver.
- People with cystic fibrosis have defective gene that produces thick and sticky secretions than that of normal people who have thin and slippery secretions. Thick and sticky secretions in people with cystic fibrosis form clots and block the airway passages and ducts in lungs and pancreas.
- The clogged secretions can lead to life-threatening problems such as infections, respiratory failure, and malnutrition
- Symptoms of cystic fibrosis do not appear in early stages of disease, but in later stages it shows wheezing, persistent cough that produces thick mucus, stuffy nose and sinuses, swollen abdomen, poor metabolism, and delayed growth in children
- There are several tests available to diagnose the cystic fibrosis which includes genetic tests or blood tests, immunoreactive trypsinogen (IRT) test, sweat chloride tests, pulmonary function tests, and sputum test
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74666
Cystic Fibrosis Diagnostic Tests Market: Key Drivers
- The global cystic fibrosis diagnostic tests market is primarily driven by high prevalence and rise in incidence rates of cystic fibrosis across the globe. It is estimated that more than 30,000 people are affected by cystic fibrosis in the U.S. and every year around 900 to 1000 cases are diagnosed.
- In Europe, it is estimated that around 38,985 people are affected by cystic fibrosis in 27 countries. In the U.K. alone, around 10,336 people are affected with cystic fibrosis.
- Increase in awareness about cystic fibrosis across the globe, development and commercialization of cystic fibrosis diagnostic tests, and various regulations laid by the government organization for the pre natal testing of cystic fibrosis are likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Cystic Fibrosis Diagnostic Tests Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74666
Genetic Test Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Based on test type, the global cystic fibrosis diagnostic tests market can be divided into genetic tests, fecal test, immunoreactive trypsinogen (IRT) test, sweat chloride tests, and pulmonary function tests. The genetic test segment is anticipated to gain market share during the forecast period.
- In genetic testing, the cystic fibrosis gene mutation panels are used to detect common mutations in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene on chromosome 7.
- The immunoreactive trypsinogen (IRT) test is projected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. The IRT is considered as a standard diagnostic test for newborn that checks for abnormal levels of the protein IRT in blood.
- The sweat chloride diagnostics test is most commonly used cystic fibrosis test. This test checks the levels of salt in the sweat.
Pre Book Cystic Fibrosis Diagnostic Tests Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74666<ype=S
Diagnostic Laboratories Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Based on end-user, the global cystic fibrosis diagnostic tests market can be divided into hospitals, diagnostics laboratories, and others. The diagnostic laboratories segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- The diagnostic laboratories are first point of contact for the blood and sweat chloride tests for diagnosis of cystic fibrosis. Large number of diagnostic laboratories, easy availability of cystic fibrosis test, and comparatively low cost of test are estimated to contribute to dominant share of the segment during the forecast period.
Read more information here:
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global cystic fibrosis diagnostic tests market is highly fragmented with a large number of domestic players accounting for majority of the market share in respective regions. Key players operating in the global cystic fibrosis diagnostic tests market include:
- Quidel Corporation
- Quest Diagnostics
- Creative Diagnostics
- Invitae Corporation
- Asper Biogene
- Illumina, Inc.
- Elucigene Diagnostics
- BillionToOne Inc.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453