Custom Antibody Market: Production and Development Services Offered by Custom Antibody Providers
The custom antibody market was valued at US$ 833.71 million by 2028 from US$ 409.26 million in 2021; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% from 2021 to 2028.
Customized antibodies can be generated in a mouse, rat, or hamster, to meet any host requirements. Companies are providing wide range of antibodies according to the researcher's requirements. There are variety of customized antibodies in the market which includes polyclonal and monoclonal antibody, recombinant monoclonal antibody, hybridoma antibody, polyclonal recombinant antibody, and others. Companies are offering complete support services for all types and steps of antibody production from peptide design, synthesis, and carrier protein conjugation to animal immunization, serum collection, or hybridoma fusion, titer analysis, and final antibody purification.
The growth of the custom antibody market is attributed to the factors such as the high demand in research, growing support from governments, continuously changing disease profiles, rising public–private partnerships, and increasing funding activities are widely enhancing the performance of biotechnology. However, the production for the monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies varies based on the animals being used to derive them. The cost is also determined by the packages of custom antibodies demanded for different applications that are offered by different players hinders the market growth.
Request for sample at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00004474/
Key Findings from The custom antibody Market
- Based on service, the custom antibody market is segmented into antibody development, antibody production and purification, and antibody fragmentation and labelling. In 2020, the antibody development segment held the largest share of the market, and is estimated to grow at significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on type, the custom antibody market is segmented into monoclonal antibodies, polyclonal antibodies, and other custom antibodies. In 2020, the monoclonal antibodies segment held the largest share of the market, whereas the polyclonal antibodies segment is expected to grow during the forecast period.
- Based on source, the custom antibody market is segmented into mice, rabbit, and others. The mice segment held the largest share of the market in 2020, whereas the mice segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period.
- Based on research area, the custom antibody market is segmented into oncology, immunology, stem cells, infectious disease, neurobiology, cardiovascular disease, and others. The oncology segment held the largest share of the market in 2020, whereas the stem cells segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc; Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc; Merck KGaA; ABCAM; GenScript; Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc; ProMab; BioLegend, Inc; Agilent Technologies, Inc; Cell Signaling Technology, Inc; are among the leading companies operating in the custom antibody market.
Production and Development Services Offered by Custom Antibody Providers
Various companies are aggressively offering research and development services for custom antibodies. A few of such services launched in by these companies are mentioned below.
- In June 2021, GenScript announced the launch of its MonoRab, a custom rabbit monoclonal antibody (mAB) service. It is added in company’s integrated premium antibody service portfolio. MonoRab is the company’s proprietary technology that utilizes the combination of hybridoma technologies and early-stage monoclonal antibody sequencing. Both technologies delivers custom rabbit mAbs that are more specific and possess higher affinity as well as diversified abilities required for a broad range of applications.
- In March 2021, Giotto Biotech launched specialized polyclonal and monoclonal antibody production services. The company facilitates the production of more than 500 monoclonal antibody types that can be used for diagnostic and therapeutic applications. It offers a large choice of species as the sources of polyclonal antibodies.
- In November 2020, AMSBIO announced development services for rabbit and mouse recombinant monoclonal antibodies. The development of recombinant monoclonal antibodies is based on the DimAb development platform, which is different from conventional hybridoma fusion technologies. It has ability to isolate IgG genes from B cells of immunized animals. These antibodies assist in the development and commercialization of drugs in the market. In October 2019, the FDA approved first rabbit monoclonal antibody-derived drug—Beovu. Beovu is intended to treat wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- In March 2020, Absolute Antibody Ltd announced the launch of high-throughput recombinant antibody production service for its FleXpress. The company offers its customers with services for facilitating the rapid expression of many antibodies, up to a volume of 80 ml scale, as well as for propelling the production capacity to meet rising demands for recombinant antibody technology.
- Antibody Development
- Antibody Production and Purification
- Antibody Fragmentation and Labelling
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Polyclonal Antibodies
- Other Custom Antibodies
- Stem Cells
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
By End Users
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
Place an Order Now: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00004474/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
We are committed to provide highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand the key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions with our market research offerings at an affordable cost.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi