Crude Heparin Market: Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH) to be Highly Attractive Segment
Crude Heparin: One of the Most Widely Used Natural Products in Medicine
- Heparin is a widely used, strongly charged polysaccharide anticoagulant agent. It is used as a drug and incorporated in devices.
- Heparin is used to treat and prevent blood clots caused by certain medical conditions or medical procedures. It is also used before surgery to reduce the risk of blood clots.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/crude-heparin-market.html
- Crude heparin is obtained primarily from bovine and porcine sources. Moreover, it has been obtained from other animal and human sources in the past few years. Crude heparin brings some natural impurities, which are purified and processed for pharmaceutical and commercial use purpose.
- Crude heparin is the base material intended for processing for heparin sodium USP API (active pharmaceutical ingredient), not a finished drug product. This is approved for final formulation by US FDA & other regulatory bodies and it is an upstream raw material for heparin.
- The three major steps in the heparin manufacturing process are: extraction from animal intestines, separation of polysaccharide material, and purification with different acid and base wash
- Typical heparin supply chain includes slaughterhouses, crude manufacturers, and consolidators or API manufacturers to finished dosage form (FDF) manufacturer to final end users
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78484
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Crude Heparin Market
- Rise in prevalence of various diseases, particularly cardiovascular diseases, has fuelled the demand for heparin finished dosage forms. This in turn has created significant opportunities in the global crude heparin market.
- Changing lifestyle habits such as alcohol consumption, poor nutrition, obesity, and smoking have increased the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases such as pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis, and venous thromboembolism
- Heparin is the most common anticoagulant used for the prevention and treatment of diseases mentioned above. Hence, rise in prevalence of these diseases contribute to the growth of the global crude heparin market.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around 900,000 people could be affected (1 to 2 per 1,000) by venous thromboembolism in the U.S. each year
- Moreover, growing regulatory compliance for manufacturing crude heparin to eliminate contaminants for pharmaceutical grade products and rise in awareness about heparin in developing regions fuel the growth of the global crude heparin market
- Larger animal base used as a source for crude heparin and technological advancements for processing crude heparin are the other factors boosting the growth of the global crude heparin market
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Crude Heparin Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78484
Higher Contaminants in Raw Material to Hamper Global Crude Heparin Market
- Higher impurities and contaminants in natural heparin, which can cause serious side effects in end-users, is likely to hamper the growth of the global crude heparin market
- Several cultural, religious norms in certain regions and countries such as ban on porcine heparin in Gulf countries is projected to restrain the global crude heparin market
Porcine Segment to Dominant Global Market
- In terms of source, the global crude heparin market can be divided into porcine, bovine, and others
- The porcine segment accounted for major market share in 2019 due to clinically proven therapeutic efficacy, easy availability of animals, and recent regulatory norms for purification of final product
- Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH) to be Highly Attractive Segment
- Based on application, the global crude heparin market can be bifurcated into low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) and unfractionated heparin (UFH)
- The low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) segment dominated the global crude heparin market in 2019 and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period
- LMWH is projected to be a highly lucrative segment from 2020 to 2030 owing to higher demand for LMWH in therapeutics, less risk of side effects, and advanced methods of production
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=78484
North America to Lead Global Crude Heparin Market
- In terms of region, the global crude heparin market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global crude heparin market in 2019 due to higher demand for heparin for cardiovascular diseases & sports injuries, sophisticated health care infrastructure, presence of large base of animals for raw material of crude heparin, and availability of better quality crude heparin due to regulatory control
- For instance, the American Heart Association estimated that 121.5 million adults had cardiovascular diseases between 2013 and 2016
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a highly lucrative market during the forecast period owing to larger patient pool for cardiovascular diseases, increase in the geriatric population, largest production centers particularly in China, and improving health care infrastructure in the region
- An article published by the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists in 2019 stated that around 60% of the hogs slaughtered each year come from China, with 20% coming from the European Union, 14% from the U.S., and 6% from the rest of the world
Pre Book Crude Heparin Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=78484<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Crude Heparin Market
Key players operating in the global crude heparin market are:
- Shenzhen Hepalink Pharmaceutical Group
- Fengrun Biological Technology
- Hepac (Darling Ingredients)
- Scientific Protein Laboratories
- Pharma Action (Tönnies Group)
- Nanjing King-friend Biochemical Pharmaceutical
- Aspen Oss
- Changzhou Qianhong Biopharma
- Yantai Dongcheng Biochemicals
- Huaian MDC Pharmaceutical
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Hemophilia Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/hemophilia-market.html
Nuclear Imaging Services Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/nuclear-imaging-services-market.html
Osteotome Devices Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/osteotome-devices-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453