Collagen Peptide and Gelatin Market: Type I collagen held major share in the global market
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, “Collagen Peptide and Gelatin Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027”. According to the report, the global collagen peptide and gelatin market was valued at US$ 5,976.9 Mn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2019 to 2027.
- Based on type, collagen peptide and gelatin are available in type I, type II and others
- Rigorous research and development activities in regenerative medicine and wound healing and growth in commercialization of novel collagen-based drug delivery systems drive the market
- North America dominated the global collagen peptide and gelatin market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Presence of well-established collagen manufacturing facilities and use of advanced extraction methodologies are driving the market in the U.S.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be a highly lucrative market for collagen peptide and gelatin, expanding at a higher CAGR during the forecast period
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1070
Growth in Commercialization of Novel Collagen-Based Drug Delivery Systems, Rigorous Research and Development Activities in Regenerative Medicine and Wound Healing, and Increase in Social Awareness about Personal Well-Being Drive Market
- Major factors driving the growth of nutraceuticals application segment are awareness, affordability, and accessibility. Nutraceuticals are used by the geriatric population and sportspersons, as these are a rich source of proteins and other essential supplements.
- According to the European Nutraceutical Association (ENA), lack of nutrition accounted for 38.6% of the deaths in developing nations such as China, India, and Brazil. Thus, deficiencies due to nutrition are not related to the economic classes, but to the type of food consumed by the people.
- Collagen sponges, shields, liposomes, microspheres, and nanoparticles constitute some of the collagen-based drug delivery products employed in various disease areas. Liposomes and nanoparticles constitute the novel forms of collagen-based drug delivery systems pertaining to sustained release. Furthermore, collagen is extensively used in encapsulation of active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and render protection from disintegration in acidic gastric juices.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Collagen Peptide and Gelatin Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1070
Type I Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on type, the global collagen peptide and gelatin market has been divided into Type I, type II and others. Based on source, type I is further sub segmented into fish and others. Fish is further bifurcated into tilapia, carp, and others. Type II is segmented into hydrolyzed and undenatured.
- The type I collagen held major share in the global collagen peptide and gelatin market in 2018 and is estimated to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Increasing consciousness among people towards personal care and health has led to the rise in the use of nutraceuticals and cosmeceuticals. High demand for these products has led to the overall rise in the global collagen peptide and gelatin market as collagen is the main ingredient for these products owing to its anti-aging properties etc.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=1070
North America to Dominate Global Market
- Geographically, the global collagen peptide and gelatin market has been segmented into five major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global collagen peptide and gelatin market in 2018, followed by Europe.
- North America accounted for major share of the global collagen peptide and gelatin market in 2018, owing to increasing R&D activities will result in development of novel drug formulations.
- The collagen peptide and gelatin market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a higher CAGR from 2019 to 2027. Increasing geriatric population creates demand for collagen based bone substitutes, nutritional products, and other drug delivery systems.
Buy Collagen Peptide and Gelatin Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=1070<ype=S
- GELITA AG, Catalent, Inc., Rousselot, Nitta Gelatin, Inc., Capsugel Belgium NV, Amicogen, Inc. are the leading players in the global collagen peptide and gelatin market that hold majority of the market share
- The global collagen peptide and gelatin market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Amicogen, Inc, BioCell Technology LLC, Capsugel Belgium NV, Catalent, Inc., ChinaTech Peptide Co., Ltd., GELITA AG, InterHealth Nutraceuticals, Inc, Nitta Gelatin, Inc., Norland Products, Inc., Rousselot.
- New product development through robust R&D activities and merger & acquisitions are the key strategies adopted by these players to operate their business in the global collagen peptide and gelatin market
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453