Cervical Cancer Diagnostic Market Growth 2022-2030: Advancements in Technologies for Rapid and Cost-Effective Diagnosis of Cervical Cancer
The global cervical cancer diagnostics market size is expected to reach USD 9,180.63 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Steady revenue growth of the market can be attributed to several factors, such as growing awareness about cervical cancer screening and technological advancements in diagnosis. However, high costs associated with cervical cancer diagnostics may hamper market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Cervical cancer is the fourth-most common cancer and cause of cancer deaths in women worldwide. In 2018, 570,000 cases of cervical cancer were recorded, with over 300,000 deaths, and it accounts for around 8% of both total cancer cases and total cancer deaths in women. Approximately, 80% of cervical cancer occurs in developing countries, as per data from WHO, and it is the most frequently detected cancer during pregnancy. Hence, early diagnosis of cervical cancer is essential to initiate early treatment and thus, reduce mortality rates. Various testing procedures are available for the diagnosis of cervical cancer, but the most accessible and easy testing method is the pap smear test.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1438
The diagnostic test used for cervical cancer is a simple process in which cells are collected from a woman’s cervix and checked for abnormalities, if any. Advancements in technologies have enabled detection of cervical cancer at a fast rate, even at homes, with better accuracy. Governments worldwide are promoting testing devices on a mass scale, especially to women above 30 years of age, in order to help them to undergo such diagnostic tests frequently to identify the disease at an early stage.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Among therapy segments, chemotherapy segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Chemotherapy is a drug treatment that uses powerful chemicals to destroy fast growing cells in the body, and is most often used to treat cancer. It is used in different ways to treat cancer patients, and is quite effective, as it doesn’t require any supplementary treatment to cure cancer. Additionally, it can relieve signs and symptoms of cancer as well.
- Among therapy segments, the radiation therapy segment is expected to register a faster revenue CAGR during the forecast period, due to increasing adoption of radiation therapy, as it can completely eliminate cancer cells from the body by using high energy X-rays. The therapy can be used as an alternative to surgical interventions in the early stages of cancer. The specific therapy given to patients of cervical cancer depends on several factors, such as health of the woman, stage of the cancer, tolerance capacity, side effects of the therapy, and overall fitness of the patient. Several cancer treatments or therapies are given in combination with internal radiation therapy to achieve maximum results, which is expected to drive segment revenue growth.
- Cervical cancer diagnostics market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021, due to technological developments in the healthcare industry. Presence of an advanced medical sector in the region is playing a pivotal role in facilitating extensive research & development activities for innovative product launches. Rising investments in allied industries, such as pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, are contributing significantly to the growth of this market. Moreover, several key market players have their headquarters in countries in the region, which is further driving overall market growth. Additionally, countries such as the U.S. and Canada have high prevalence of cervical cancer, and so there is increasing demand for novel and effective diagnostic and therapeutic modalities in the region, which is expected to drive market revenue growth in North America.
- In November 2021, Hologic Inc. completed the acquisition of Bolder Surgical, a privately held, U.S.–based company that provides advanced energy vessel sealing surgical devices. This acquisition focuses on expanding Hologic’s growing laparoscopic portfolio and underscores their commitments to women’s health. Hologic, Inc. is an innovative medical technology company focusing primarily on improving women’s health and well-being through early detection and treatment of diseases.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Abbott Laboratories Ltd., Becton, Dickinson and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Guided Therapeutics Inc., Hologic Inc., Qiagen N.V., Quest Diagnostics Inc., CooperSurgical Inc., and Arbor Vita Corporation.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cervical-cancer-diagnostic-market
Cervical Cancer Diagnostic Market Segmentation:
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Pap Smear Tests
- HPV Testing
- Biopsy and Endocervical curettage
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnosing Centers
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1438
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's
Cetuximab Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Type (100 mg/50 ml Injection, 200 mg/100 ml Injection), by Application (Head and Neck Cancer, Metastatic Colorectal, Metastatic Non-Small Lung Cancer), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Folinic Acid Market Size, Share & Analysis, by Type (Injection, Capsules, Tablet), by Application (Colorectal cancer, Stomach Cancer, Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Esophageal cancer), by Distribution Channel, By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market Analysis, By Type (Metal, Polymer, Ceramic & Carbon Compounds) By Application Type (Prosthetics and Implants, Tissue Engineering, Artificial Hearing Aid, Prototyping) By State Type (Liquid, Powder), Forecasts to 2028
Capsule Endoscopy Market Size, Share, Demand By Product (Bowel Capsule, Colonic Capsule, Esophageal Capsule), By Application, By Component (Wireless Capsule, Image Recorder, Image Workstation) And By End-Use, Forecasts To 2027
Ambulatory Care Service Market Analysis, By Type (Primary, Emergency, Surgical, Other) By Application (Orthopedic, Ophthalmic, Spinal Injury, Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery, Other), Forecasts to 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.