CEA Antibodies Market: Rise in global cancer patient population to drive the market
CEA Antibodies Market: Introduction
- Carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) is a protein usually produced in developing fetus and disappears or is absent in adults. Production of abnormal amount of CEA protein could lead to cancer. CEA test is performed to measure the level of proteins and check for the recurrence of colon and other cancers in patients already diagnosed with cancer. The normal accepted range of this protein that is non-cancerous in nature is 0 micrograms to 0.25 micrograms per liter of blood. Elevated levels of carcinoembryonic antigen in patients recently treated for cancer, indicates recurrence of the cancer.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/cea-antibodies-market.html
- Elevated level of carcinoembryonic antigen leads to different types of cancer and other conditions such as cholecystitis, lung infection, inflammatory bowel diseases, and peptic ulcer. High level of carcinoembryonic antigens is also found in patients who are not diagnosed with cancer. It increases the risk of developing cancer in such patients. Hematoma (blood accumulating under the skin), infection, dizziness, and excessive bleeding are some of the risks associated with abnormal level of CEA.
- Abnormal level of CEA in the body can be detected by using arcitumomab, a monoclonal antibody. It is commonly utilized in identification of glycoprotein expression in tissue samples. CEA antibody acts against the CEA and helps treat patients with presence of CEA protein. Hence, this antibody in utilized extensively to treat patients suffering from CEA associated cancers.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=4682
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global CEA Antibodies Market
- The global CEA antibodies market is projected to witness strong growth during the forecast period due to rise in global cancer patient population. According to Global Cancer Statistics, over 1.9 million new colorectal cancer (including anus) cases and 935,000 deaths were estimated in 2020, accounting for around one in every 10 cancer cases and deaths. Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer in the U.S., but it is the second in terms of mortality. Several CEA antibody drugs currently available in the market are utilized to treat CEA cancer. Pan CEA and clone II-7 are some of the CEA antibody drugs. Discovery of specific antigens and biomarkers boosts the growth of the global carcinoembryonic antigen antibodies market.
- Continuous technological advancements in CEA antibody drugs are anticipated to fuel the growth of the global market. Moreover, increase in the geriatric population propels the global carcinoembryonic antigen antibodies market. This is because the geriatric population is at higher risk of developing CEA associated cancers. The World Health Organization has estimated that the global geriatric population will reach 2 billion by 2050. However, lack of awareness and availability of novel technological solutions are expected to hamper the growth of the global CEA antibodies market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on CEA Antibodies Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=4682
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the global economy at different levels, including the healthcare industry. The global market is likely to witness a steep decline in sales of CEA antibody drugs during the lockdown period due to the shutdown of manufacturing units, acute shortages in raw materials, and a lack of potential workforce. Production and supply chain activities have faced significant disruptions due to outbreak of COVID pandemic. However, the market is projected to recover gradually, providing attractive sales opportunities in several regions in the near future.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global CEA Antibodies Market
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global CEA antibodies market in terms of revenue during the forecast period due to acceptance of products among diagnostic labs and technicians. Increase in incidence and prevalence of various types of cancer among the middle-aged and elderly populations are expected to boost the growth of the market in North America. Increase in investments by large players toward biomarker discovery and development of novel companion diagnostics tests augments the market in North America.
Pre Book CEA Antibodies Market Report at - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=4682<ype=S
- The CEA antibodies market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to rise in prevalence of chronic diseases. Asia Pacific is home to more than a billion people and represents a large pool of patients suffering from life threatening diseases such as cardiovascular and cancer. This presents lucrative opportunities to the players in the CEA antibodies market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global CEA Antibodies Market
The global CEA antibodies market is highly competitive and dominated by a small number of companies. Major players operating in the global CEA antibodies market are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Siemens Healthineers
- Myriad Genetics
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- BioVision, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Genway Biotech, Inc.
- Other Prominent Players
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Bispecific Antibody Therapeutics Market: Substantial rise in the number of clinical trials intended towards the development of potent and advanced bispecific drugs over the past decade has acted favorably for the global bispecific antibody therapeutics market. These trials have made these drugs a popular as well as a promising candidate for enhanced treatment of various rare medical conditions, especially a variety of cancers. At the present, there are more than 300 drug candidates in the global bispecific antibody therapeutics market. Majority of these are in their pre-clinical or clinical trial stages.
Albumin (as Excipient) Market: Albumin is a water soluble globular protein produced in the liver. It accounts for 50% of blood plasma proteins. These play a vital role in regulating blood volume and act as transporters for molecules such as few hormones, bile salts, and ions. Albumin is commonly used as blood volumizer in rare diseases, burns, shocks, liver conditions, and other blood loss trauma and surgeries. However, usage of albumin as multifunctional excipient is increasing due to rise in consumption for applications such as drug formulation, vaccines, drug discovery, culture medium, stabilizing agent, and diagnostics.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453