Cardiac Ablation Technologies Market to Register Swift Growth amid Continuous Advances in Cardiac Electrophysiology
Novel Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Aids to the Increased Demand for Cardiac Ablation Technologies Market
A Fact.MR survey on cardiac ablation technologies market offers detailed analysis on growth drivers and trends affecting demand in terms of technology type, application, and region. It also highlights various strategies adopted by key players to gain a competitive edge in the cardiac ablation technologies drugs market.
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: Fact.MR in its latest market analysis forecasts that the cardiac ablation technologies market will register high growth during the forecast period.
The robust growth of the market can be attributed to the high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and arrythmia, rising geriatric population, increasing demand for minimally invasive treatments, and continuous technological advancements.
Rise in cases of arrythmia is a primary factor driving the cardiac ablation technologies market. Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is the most common arrythmia in the world, affecting more than 33 million people worldwide. According to the Centre for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC), around 12.1 million people in the U.S. will have atrial fibrillation by 2030.
Shift from conventional procedures to minimally invasive ones is positively impacting the cardiac ablation technologies market. Technologies such as cryoablation and radiofrequency are gaining traction for the treatment of atrial fibrillation.
Continuous scientific and technological innovations in the field of atrial fibrillation (AF) ablation have broadened the spectrum of therapeutic options for patients with AF. Innovation of new technologies such as balloon ablation catheter and microwave ablation to speed procedure time and improve effectiveness will further boost the market in the coming years.
Introduction of robotics along with new imaging and mapping systems such as CARTO and NavX has completely transformed the cardiac ablation technologies market.
As per Fact.MR, radiofrequency ablation segment will continue to lead the market with a share of over 50% during the forecast period. Various features of radiofrequency ablation such as low cost, high safety, efficacy and short procedural treatment, make it ideal for the treatment of atrial fibrillation and other heart related diseases. However, the cryoablation segment is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2021 and 2031.
North America dominates the cardiac ablation technologies market. The growth in the region can be attributed to the rising cases of cardiovascular diseases, availability of reimbursement policies, increasing presence of leading market players, and high preference for minimally invasive procedures.
“Growing awareness among people regarding heart diseases and various benefits of cardiac ablation treatment will continue to help the market register swift expansion through the forecast period. Moreover, new researches conducted by various medical institutions and organizations on atrial fibrillation will push growth in the market”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
For More Information On How To Improve Your Cardiac Ablation Technologies Market Footprint, Request A Sample Here
Key Takeaways from Cardiac Ablation Technologies Market Survey
- With increasing prevalence of heart diseases, presence of leading market players and increasing demand for minimally invasive cardiac treatment procedures, the U.S. is expected to account for around 37% share of the global market.
- Europe market is witnessing positive growth on the back of high patient pool, rising geriatric population, and high prevalence of sedentary lifestyle.
- Asia Pacific will emerge as a highly lucrative market for cardiac ablation technologies, owing to the presence of a large patient pool, increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure, and growing awareness among people regarding arrythmia and its treatments.
- Based on technology, radiofrequency segment is expected to account for over 50% of the total market share during the forecast period.
- Atrial fibrillation ablation will lead the market in terms of application.
- Increasing prevalence of heart diseases such as arrythmia is a primary factor driving the cardiac ablation technologies market.
- Continuous technological advancements and expanding healthcare infrastructure will create conducive environment for cardiac ablation technology market growth.
- Stringent approval procedure is hampering the sales of cardiac ablation systems.
- High technical complexity of the cardiac ablation procedure and shortage of skilled professionals might negatively impact the market growth.
Ask Your Cardiac Ablation Technologies Market Related Questions & Get Customized Reports
Key players operating in the cardiac ablation technologies market are focusing on expanding their products portfolio by means of new product launches and approvals. They have adopted various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as mergers, advanced product developments, partnerships and collaborations to gain a competitive edge in the market.
- In May 2021, galaxy Medical and Japan Lifeline announced an exclusive distribution agreement for the Alpha 1 ablation catheter in the U.S.
- In April 2021, Stereotaxis announced that Broward Health Medical Center is establishing a robotic electrophysiology program to expand access to advanced minimally-invasive treatment of heart rhythm disorders in Florida. Broward will be the only hospital in South Florida offering robotic technology to treat patients suffering from arrhythmias.
- In August 2020, Biosense Webster launched CARTO 3 Systems Version 7 and the CARTO PRIME mapping module to advance treatment of complex arrhythmias.
Some of the prominent players operating in the cardiac ablation technologies market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Hansen Medical, Inc.
- Biosense Webster, Inc.
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- CardioFocus, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
More Insights on the Global Cardiac Ablation Technologies Sales Outlook
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of cardiac ablation technologies market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global demand for cardiac ablation technologies with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Cardiac Ablation Technologies Sales Outlook Report
- The report offers insight into cardiac ablation technologies demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for cardiac ablation technologies market between 2021 and 2031
- Cardiac ablation technologies market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Cardiac ablation technologies market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Ablation Market - Atrial fibrillation ablation is a procedure that treats irregular and out-of-synchronized electric signals. Two technologies are used for atrial fibrillation ablation: radiofrequency energy and cryoablation. With the advancement of technology, the majority of devices are introduced into the market, creating competition among local and regional players. With the rise in cardiac diseases, the market for atrial fibrillation ablation is expected to grow. The geriatric population is expected to be the most affected.
Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Treatment Market - The global market for atrial fibrillation stroke treatment is expected to grow at a faster rate than the patient pool for various lifestyle diseases. The growing elderly population is also a major driver of the Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Treatment market. Industry players and heart research associates are collaborating to develop a better version of medication for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Treatment. Because of the presence of major players in the region, North America is experiencing rapid growth in atrial fibrillation stroke treatment.
Ultrasound Systems Market - Over the past few years, demand for ultrasound systems has steadily increased, while manufacturers' incorporation of cutting-edge technologies has further fueled market growth. With advancements in hospitals and diagnostic centres, as well as an increase in preference for 2D, 3D, and 4D ultrasound, ultrasound system suppliers have seen significant growth over the last five years. With demand for tabletop, standalone, and portable ultrasound systems expected to rise further, the market is expected to grow significantly between 2021 and 2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583