Canes and Crutches Sales will Surge Due to Increasing Cases of Mobility Disorders: Fact MR
170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Offers Insights into Canes and Crutches Market Growth
The canes and crutches market analysis offers insights into demand outlook in terms of product and distribution channel. It also studies key strategies adopted by vendors to increase sales in canes and crutches market
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: Adoption of canes and crutches in 2021 showcased an upward trend due to alarming rise in chronic ailments in aging individuals, finds Fact.MR in a recent study. The Fact MR analysis on canes and crutches projects expansion in the market at a 3.7% CAGR between 2020 and 2027.
High prevalence of mobility disorders such as progressive supranuclear palsy, ataxia, focal dystonia and parkinsonism is escalating demand for folding canes, owing to their easy accessibility and compact nature.
Offset canes are gaining traction among the geriatric population as they are lightweight, extremely durable, and distribute the users' weight across the shaft and rubber tips at the bottom, making them a popular choice among the aging population.
Possibilities of leg/foot injuries will keep the demand for axillary crutches afloat. Sales of forearm crutches will rise at a steady pace, depending upon future events that will lead to their purchase.
Additionally, increasing cases of rheumatoid arthritis due to aging, genetic inheritance, obesity, and early life exposure to injuries is anticipated to spur demand for quad canes, attributable to features like even weight distribution and a non-slippery base that provides adequate support to patients.
Conventional canes and crutches are slowly losing the interest of consumers as the prominence of strong alternatives such as wheelchairs and knee walkers is on a rise. However, research and development, coupled with the incorporation of technology is leading innovation in smart canes and crutches.
Such innovations include wWalk, a cane especially developed for visually impaired individuals, comprising smart technology including connectivity, motion sensor, speakers, and smartphone integration that warn the user about the obstacles ahead.
“Rising incidence of mobility-disorders, coupled with availability of a wider array of canes and crutches on online retail channels is shaping future outlook for cranes and crutches sales,” says a fact MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Canes and Crutches Market Analysis
- Canes and crutches sales outlook is anticipated to experience steady growth at a 3.7% CAGR.
- Italy and Germany will lead market growth in Europe owing to high prevalence of the geriatric population.
- The U.S. will emerge as a lucrative market, backed by the presence of leading market players and robust healthcare infrastructure.
- Growth prospects are anticipated to be positive in Japan due to increasing expenditure on healthcare in the country.
- Online stores will dominate the distribution channel segment by availing varieties of canes and crutches to individuals at one stop.
- Penetration of eCommerce in sales of canes and crutches will augment market growth.
- Innovations led by top distributors of canes and crutches for better support and mobility will foster sales in the market.
- Preference for knee walkers and wheelchairs over conventional canes and crutches will hinder market growth.
- Reimbursement coverage of walking aids will have a negative impact on sales of canes and crutches.
Request for Customization of Canes and Crutches Market at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4419
Leading players operating in the canes and crutches market are emphasizing research and development as a primary growth strategy in order to lead innovations and expansions in their product portfolios. For instance, in June 2021, GF Health Products Inc. launched Lumex Gaitster Forearm Rollator, designed specially to provide optimal control and stability while walking and reducing back strain significantly.
Top Manufacturers of Canes and Crutches Include:
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare (Medical Depot, Inc.)
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- GF Health Products, Inc.
- NOVA Medical Products
- Invacare Corporation
- Sunrise Medical
More Valuable Insights on Canes and Crutches Market
Fact MR provides an unbiased analysis of the canes and crutches market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2027. The study divulges compelling insights on the global canes and crutches market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Folding Canes
- Quad Canes
- Offset Canes
- Axillary Crutches
- Forearm Crutches
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Medical Retail Stores
- Online Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Canes and Crutches Market Report
- The report offers insight into canes and crutches demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for canes and crutches market between 2021 and 2031
- Canes and crutches market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Canes and crutches market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact. MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Orthopedic Devices Market - The joint reconstruction category is expected to account for about a third of the worldwide orthopedic devices market by 2025. During the projected period, the spinal devices segment will account for exactly a quarter of the global orthopedic devices market. The increase in North America is due to an increase in the number of individuals who require orthopedic surgery.
Arthritis Therapeutics Market - As a result of the high success rate of arthritis therapies, manufacturers are investing large sums to research and development, ensuring the continued availability of blockbuster pharmaceuticals. Patients' reliance on pharmaceutical goods is changing toward biologic therapy, as biologic therapies are claimed to improve patients' quality of life dramatically. Several biologic treatments are in phase III clinical studies, indicating that arthritis therapy producers have bright commercial prospects.
Osteoporosis Testing Market - The growing prevalence of osteoporosis is propelling the growth of the osteoporosis testing market. Osteoporosis testing market growth is also fueled by quick turnaround times and cheaper procedure costs compared to traditional procedures. In the region, patients with osteoporosis tests are typically administered alternative medicine treatment, which results in chronic adverse effects as a result of the medication.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583