BiPAP Machines Market: Sleep Apnea Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Market
BiPAP Machines: Introduction
- BiPAP, also known as bi-level positive airway pressure therapy, is a type of non-invasive ventilation which involves application of pressure while wearing a mask. The mask is connected to a machine that provides pressure.
- BiPAP has two different pressures: expiratory positive airway pressure (EPAP) during exhalation and inspiratory positive airway pressure (IPAP) during inhalation. The machine follows natural breathing pattern of the patient, allowing him/her to breath properly, thereby preventing breathing gaps. The machine is easy to transport and lightweight and masks for the device are available in various sizes.
- BiPAP therapy is used to treat sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and other respiratory diseases
Request Brochure of Report –
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global BiPAP Machines Market
- Technological advancement and increase in prevalence of sleep apnea, COPD, asthma, and other respiratory diseases drive the global BiPAP machines market
- According to the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) survey, in 2017, nearly 22.9 million adults in the U.S. had asthma and around 16.3 million adults were diagnosed with COPD. The survey also stated that nearly 33.2 million adults had chronic lung diseases.
- Furthermore, increase in burden of COVID-19 and rise in demand for respiratory devices that aid breathing are projected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period
Sleep Apnea Segment to Account for Major Share of Global BiPAP Machines Market
- In terms of Indication, the global BiPAP machines market can be classified into chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), sleep apnea, asthma, and others
- The sleep apnea segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period, due to increase in number of patients using breathing aid for sleep apnea and rise in demand for non-invasive respiratory devices
- According to the National Healthy Sleep Awareness Project, in 2014, approximately 25 million people had obstructive sleep apnea disorder. Prevalence of sleep apnea is similar to that of asthma and diabetes in the U.S.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on BiPAP Machines Market –
Homecare Segment to Gain Prominent Share of Global Market
- Based on end-user, the global BiPAP machines market can be categorized into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and home care
- The home care segment is expected to account for major share of the global BiPAP machines market by 2027. This can be attributed to increase in availability of BiPAP machine for home care.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom BiPAP Machines Market Report
North America to Dominate Global BiPAP Machines Market
- In terms of region, the global BiPAP Machines market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global BiPAP Machines market during the forecast period.
- Presence of well-established players offering respiratory care devices and increase in incidence of respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases and asthma are anticipated to drive the market in North America
Pre Book BiPAP Machines Market Report at –
Key Players Operating in Global BiPAP Machines Market
The global BiPAP machines market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for major market share. Key players operating in the global BiPAP Machines market include:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC
- Respro India
Global BiPAP Machines Market: Research Scope
Global BiPAP Machines Market, by Indication
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea
Global BiPAP Machines Market, by Age Group
Global BiPAP Machines Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Care
Global BiPAP Machines Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453