B-Cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) Market to Offer Ample Growth Opportunities by 2027
Wilmington, Delaware: Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) is a group of heterogeneous proliferative malignancies. These malignancies usually occur in the B-cells, natural killer (NK) cells, or T cells in the lymphoid cell tissues such as bone marrow, spleen, thymus, and lymph nodes. In most cases, B-cell lymphoma is NHL cases with a broad range of blood cancers that occur in B-cells.
The global B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma market was revolutionized in the late 1990s due to the introduction of Roche’s Rituxan/MabThera drug. The market is still primarily dominated by the Rituxan drug. However, the patients suffering from B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma easily become stubborn to the Rituxan therapy or experience a relapse after receiving the first level of treatment. Such results have led to a surge in the research and development activities to address the issue.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/b-cell-nonhodgkins-lymphoma-nhl-market.html
Global B-Cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) Market: Notable Development
Some of the key developments in the global B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma market are listed below:
- In June 2019, Genentech announced that it has received FDA approval for its Polivy™ drug. This drug is in combination with Rituxan® plus bendamustine and is used to treat adults with refractory or relapsed diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. This treatment drug is for patients who have received a minimum two therapies. Polivy™ was granted accelerated approval based on the complete rate of response.
- In 2017, AstraZeneca and Aceta Pharma, the hematology research and development center of the company announced that the company has received the US FDA accelerated approval to CALQUENCE™. The drug is a kinase inhibitor used for the treatment of adults suffering from mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) and have undergone at least one therapy session.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=70806
- In May 2019, AbbVie Inc. announced that the company has been successful in getting the US FDA approval for the VENCLEXTA® drug. It was approved as a drug for treating patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL). The patients need not have undergone any therapy session in order to use the approved drug.
Some of the key players in the global market include names such as Amgen, Bayer Inc., Calistoga, Celgene, and EMD Serono among others.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on B-Cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=70806
Global B-Cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) Market: Drivers and Restraints
Some of the key driving factors for the growth of the global B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma market are listed below:
- Growth CAR-T cell therapies: One of the key factors driving the growth of the global B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma market is the increasing therapies for chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T cells.
- Launch of pipelines: The recent launch of six pipeline agents is also expected to play a key role in the growth of the global B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma market over the course of the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
- Label Expansions: Another important factor that is driving the growth of the global B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma market is the label expansion of presently marketed therapies for treating B-cell NHL subtypes.
Pre Book B-Cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=70806<ype=S
Global B-Cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) Market: Geographical Outlook
Global B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma market can be segmented into key geographical regions such as North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, the global market is expected to be dominated by North America owing to the rising number of people suffering from B-cell NHL. The market is expected to continue its dominance on account of early access to new technological and healthcare advances and growing awareness among people about B-cell NHL.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
GMP Cell Banking Services Market: The global GMP cell banking services market is also being boosted by the development of cutting-edge preservation technologies and surging research in cell line development.
Cell Free Protein Expression Market: In-vivo methods are less effective as against the use of cell lysates, and this is a major driver of demand within the global cell free protein expression market.
Cell Culture Market: Rise in outsourcing activities and expansion of biopharmaceutical manufacturers are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
BCL-2 Inhibitors Market: The BCL-2 family comprise the 25-apoptotic and anti-apoptotic members that maintain a balance between new forming cells and old dying cells.
B-Cell Maturation Antigen Targeted Therapies Market: Rise in prevalence of multiple myeloma globally is expected to boost the expansion of the BCMA targeted therapies market in the near future.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453