Antimicrobial Regenerative Wound Matrix Market Growth Reliant on Surging Cases of Chronic Ulcers: Fact.MR Study
Increasing prevalence of chronic ulcers such as diabetes, foot ulcers, and other conditions such as surgical wounds is expected fuel demand for effective wound care
Award winning market research company Fact.MR’s ongoing study on the global antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix market presents a positive outlook for the upcoming decade, underpinned by increasing cases of chronic wounds due to diabetes and cancer. The increasing number of surgical procedures conducted has prompted key manufacturers to invest in the antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix market.
The rising cases of chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes and other auto-immune diseases have improved the demand of antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix. Preference for natural polymers, especially collagen and chitosan due to their extracellular matrix formation capability, has increased the demand. Furthermore, chronic and surgical wound caused by the surgical site infections is improving the need for antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
According to Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 10 million people undergo surgical procedure each year, among which around 2% to 4% of all patients suffer from surgical site infections. Also, according to the CDC statistics of 2020, around 6% of population in U.S. suffer from chronic wounds. This will improve the use of antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix dressing products.
“Rise in chronic illness has been resulting in increasing cases of chronic and surgical wounds & ulcers. This is improving the demand for antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix dressing products,” remarks the Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix Market Study
- The U.S. is expected to account for the largest revenue share in antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix market through 2021
- India and China are expected to be the fastest growing market on the back of increasing cases of diabetes among geriatric population
- Chronic wounds segment is anticipated to hold major chunk of global market share throughout the forecast period
- Increasing cases of diabetic foot ulcers leading to rising chronic wound across UK is expected to bolster the market growth
- Natural polymers are expected to dominate the market through 2031
- In terms of material, collagen and chitosan is estimated to be the most preferred among manufacturers
- Increasing geriatric population with chronic diseases is expected to increase the number of chronic wounds, fuelling the antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix market
- Rising incidence of diabetes across the globe and technological advancements in the healthcare industry is likely to boost the demand
- Increasing investment by manufacturers due to rise in number of surgical procedures and acute wounds are creating wide growth opportunities
- High cost of advanced regenerative wound care products is likely to limit the growth
- Inadequate resources and high processing costs for antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix is expected to impede the growth
- Lack of proper reimbursement policies and poor healthcare infrastructure in developing nations is anticipated to restrain the demand
Discover more about the antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix market with figures and data tables
3M, Turn Therapeutics, DSM Biomedical, H&R Healthcare Ltd., Harbor Medtech Inc., Smith & Nephew PLC, Aroa Biosurgery Ltd., Renovo Derm, Integra Life Sciences, BioLogiQ Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Gore Medical, and Shire GmbH are some prominent antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix solutions providers profiled in Fact.MR’s extensive study. Expansion of product portfolio through new launches and strategic collaborations & partnerships remains key strategies of aforementioned players.
For instance, in April 2021, Johnson & Johnson announced the clearance of PROMOGRAN, matrix wound dressing as the first and only chronic wound dressing that combines oxidized regenerated cellulose and collagen.
Also, in February 2020, Integra Life Sciences announced the launch of AminoExcel plus placental allograft membrane, its latest and advanced wound care offering to support soft tissue repair.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
More Insights on the Antimicrobial Regenerative Wound Matrix Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period, 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the antimicrobial regenerative wound matrix market based on wound (acute and chronic), material (natural polymer, collagen, cellulose, chitosan, pullulan, chitosan, starch, B-glucan, hyaluronic acid, and alginate) across seven major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Advance Wound Care Market: Fact.MR’s ongoing research project on the advance wound care market delves into detailed observations regarding the prominent expansion prospects expected to present themselves throughout the forthcoming decade. The study incorporates an in-depth analysis of the prominent market drivers, restraints and opportunities, along with statistics on key segments’ scope across prominent geographies.
Wound Tissue Analysis Solutions Market: The global wound tissue analysis solutions market is likely to escalate to new heights, amid rising prevalence of various respiratory disorders, according to an ongoing study on the market by Fact.MR. The report sheds light on prominent segments’ growth dynamics across highly lucrative regions, along with an in-depth competitive landscape for the forecast period 2021-2031.
Next Generation Wound Closure Device Market: Fact.MR’s incumbent study on the next generation wound closure device market brings to the fore important growth dynamics which are expected to shape future expansion trajectory for the decade until 2031. It provides an exhaustive analysis of the market’s key drivers, opportunities and limitations across prominent geographical locations and segments.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.