Antibacterial Drugs Sales Accelerating in U.S, U.K as Emphasis on Novel Drug Discovery Continues Rising: Fact MR
170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Offers Insights into Market Analysis of Antibacterial Drugs Market
The Fact.MR market survey provides a comprehensive analysis of the antibacterial drugs market, highlighting key trends and strategies adopted by leading market players to drive sales. It also offers insights across key segments including products, distribution channels and route of administration for antibacterial drugs
Fact.MR: Growth of antibacterial drugs market in 2021 is likely to remain stagnant with relatively low sales and a dampened drug pipeline affected by the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak in 2020, finds Fact.MR in a recent study. However, rise in sales of antibacterial drugs through eCommerce will keep the market afloat, enabling it surpass US$ 51 Bn by the end of 2025.
Diligent efforts by governments in various counties to encourage rapid development of antibacterial drugs will sustain market growth in the upcoming years. For instance, the CDER Drug Development Task Force created by the FDA, comprised of multidisciplinary scientists and clinicians, will work towards novel scientific processes to aid and manage development and demand for highly-effected antibacterial drugs.
Leading players in the antibacterial drugs market including AstraZeneca, Johnson and Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, and Sanofi are reliant on e-pharmacies that ensure same-day and prompt delivery of drugs to improve sales in the market.
Additionally, demand for macrolides, a fast-pacing quinolones drugs class, is emerging as a potent element, driving sales in quinolones antibacterial drugs market. As cases of bacterial and fungal infections are quite common among individuals, demand for sulfonamide antibacterial drugs sold in the form of topical creams will witness a significant uptick.
“Improvements in online distribution channels, along with government initiatives assisting novel antibacterial drug development will augment market growth throughout the assessment period,” says a fact MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Antibacterial drugs Market Analysis
- Sales outlook for macrolides antibacterial drug will remain positive through the forecast period.
- Online sales of antibacterial drugs offer convenience to consumers with prompt delivery, thereby shaping the antibacterial drugs market growth.
- The U.S. will retain its dominance in the antibacterial drugs market, owing to the presence of key market players and robust healthcare infrastructure.
- The U.K. is anticipated to witness an upward trend in sales of antibacterial drugs with meticulous research and development for novel drugs that target specific concerns and injuries.
- Japan will offer lucrative opportunities to leading players with strong distribution channels and technological advancements in the antibacterial drugs market.
- India is anticipated to witness high demand for tetracycline antibacterial drugs owing to increasing per capita expenditure on healthcare in the country.
- Increasing research and development across various countries regarding novel drug development will drive sales in the antibacterial drugs market.
- Prevalence of e-pharmacies offering a wide variety of antibacterial drugs with prompt delivery schedules will propel sales.
- High costs associated with development of branded antibacterial drugs will impair growth in certain emerging economies.
- Delayed approval process will result in extended time-to-market, thereby hampering sales in the antibacterial drugs market.
Request for Customization of Antibacterial Drugs Market at
Top manufacturers in antibacterial drugs market are capitalizing on partnerships with government organizations to gain support for development of novel drugs.
Technological innovations in drug development and new product launches will remain key strategies among others during the forecast period. For instance, in June 2021, Bayern AG is announced relaunching of Saridon and Supradyn in the Indian drug market as a part of its strategy focusing on growing healthcare products portfolio globally.
To Manufacturers of Antibacterial Drugs Include:
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Merck & Co., Inc
- Johnson and Johnson
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Novartis AG
- Allergen Plc.
More Valuable Insights on Antibacterial drugs Market
Fact MR provides an unbiased analysis of the antibacterial drugs market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2027. The study divulges compelling insights on the global antibacterial drugs market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
Route of Administration:
- Others (Inhalation, Topical, etc.,)
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Drug Stores and Retail Pharmacies
- Online Sales
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Key Questions Covered in the Antibacterial drugs Market Report
- The report offers insight into antibacterial drugs demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for antibacterial drugs market between 2021 and 2031
- Antibacterial drugs market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Antibacterial drugs market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Parenteral Drug Market- For antibodies, proteins, cell therapy, vaccinations, and gene therapy, many parenteral medication producers are embracing a single-use method. In pharmaceutical manufacturing, the FDA encourages the use of automation. Manufacturers of parenteral drugs are currently concentrating on maintaining excellent product quality. The quality of biologic parenteral medications is maintained through single-use technology. Manufacturers are also attempting to integrate Quality by Design (QbD) into their processes.
Macrolide Antibiotics Market- The global market for Macrolide Antibiotics is predicted to develop in the coming years, owing to the increased use of antibiotics. The market is reliant on the number of processed prescriptions for cases, which is increasing at an unprecedented rate. The situation has evolved over time, with key healthcare and governing authorities providing priority support to such patients and increasing the use of Macrolide Antibiotics. Beneficiaries of healthcare play a key part in the movement, influencing corporations to develop pharmaceuticals for comprehensive treatment.
Drug Delivery Systems Market- The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic will bolster drug delivery system chances. Hospitals and clinics are experiencing severe shortages of key medical equipment such as respirators and ventilators as the incidence of infections rises rapidly every day. Leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies have increased manufacturing of crucial medication delivery systems to alleviate the shortfall. The lifting of lockdowns and social distancing measures is predicted to significantly improve production cycles, resulting in higher output and resolving critical shortages in drug delivery devices and systems.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583