Animal Growth Promoters And Performance Enhancers Analysis 2022-2028 - Growing Use Of Growth Promoters And Performance Enhancers In Livestock Feed To Enhance Healthy Growth Of Livestock
Growing demand for protein-rich foods, increasing global meat consumption, and rising need to manage disease epidemics are key factors driving market growth
The global animal growth promoters and performance enhancers market size is expected to reach USD 23.88 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.2%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapidly growing global population, increasing demand for meat products, and rising use of growth promoters and performance enhancers by farmers to increase livestock income are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Extensive research and development activities to develop alternatives to antibiotics and increasing need to prevent animal diseases are some other key factors expected to drive revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Growth promoters and performance enhancers are predominantly used in farm animals to promote growth, improve efficiency, improve distribution of fat and protein, and increase feed-to-muscle concentration ratio. These play a crucial role in animal nutrition due to ability to enhance quality of feed and boost health and efficiency of animals. Growth promoters are generally orally active and can be administered either in feed or in drinking water. Feed additives, anabolic implants, bovine somatotropin, repartitioning agents, and probiotics are some of the extensively applied growth promoters. Use of growth promoters and performance enhancers result in leaner and firmer meat. Significant reduction in production costs and rapid production of high-quality meat are some key factors expected to drive revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. Growing demand for high-value meat and meat products and trend of shift towards protein-rich diets are expected to continue going ahead, and this is expected to further boost revenue growth of the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3996
Demand for and use of antibiotic growth promoters has increased over the recent past, primarily attributed to intensification of livestock farming. Antibiotic growth promoters improve quality of meat by increasing protein content and reducing percentage of fat. Increasing inclination towards protein-rich diet and growing consumer demand is expected to boost adoption of antibiotic growth promoters and drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. However, stringent regulations related to use of antibiotics and ban on certain antibiotics as growth promoters in major regions are expected to restrain market growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Non-antibiotic growth promoters segment is expected account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to availability of a wide range of products, cost-efficiency, improved environmental sustainability, and higher economic benefits.
- Poultry segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to rising demand for poultry meat and eggs and application of novel diet strategies in poultry farming.
- North America is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing R&D activities to develop antibiotic and non-antibiotic growth promoters, rising awareness regarding animal growth promoters, and growing livestock population.
- Key players operating in the market include Merck and Co. Inc., Cargill Inc., Bayer Animal Health, Royal DSM N.V., Vetoquinol, Bupo Animal Health, Elanco Animal Health Inc., CHR Hansen, Novus International Inc., Novozymes A/S, Associated British Foods (ABF) Plc, Zoetis Inc., and Alltech Inc.
- In May 2020, the U.S. FDA updated its list of medically vital animal antibiotics called the Appendix A. The list ranks the drugs based on their effectiveness as compared to human medicine.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/animal-growth-promoters-and-performance-enhancers-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global animal growth promoters and performance enhancers market based on type, animal type, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Antibiotic Growth Promoters
- Non-antibiotic Growth Promoters
- Prebiotics and Probiotics
- Feed Enzymes
Animal Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3996
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3996
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's
Wellness Supplements Market Size, Share, And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Dietary Supplements, Vitamin, Mineral, Protein, and Herbal), By Functional Food & Beverages (Omega Fatty Acids Fortified Food, Probiotic Fortified Food, Branded Iodinated Salt, Branded Wheat Flour, Energy Drinks, and Sports Drinks), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Gout Therapeutics Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Drug Class (NSAIDs, Corticosteroids, Colchicine, and Urate-Lowering Agents), By Disease Condition (Acute Gout and Chronic Gout), and By Region Forecast To 2028
HCIT Consulting Services Market Size, Share, And Industry Analysis By Type (HCIT Strategy & Project/Program Management, Healthcare Application Analysis, Design, & Development, HCIT Integration & Migration, HCIT Change Management, Healthcare Business Process Management, Regulatory Compliance, and Others), By End-user (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, and Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Desloratadine Market By Product Type (Injection and Freeze-dried Powder), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Glanders Market , By Product Type (Tetracyclines, Ciprofloxacin, Streptomycin, Novobiocin, Gentamicin, Imipenem, Ceftazidime, Sulfonamides), By Equipment (Instruments/Analyzers & Software, Testing Equipment), By End-use (Hospitals, Standard Reference Laboratories, Public Health Laboratories, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-animal-growth-promoters-and-performance-enhancers-market