Adenovirus Testing Market Grow Over 6% Annually as Rapid Identification of Adenoviral DNA Gains Traction
PCR Assay Kits to Remain Highly Sought-After Worldwide for Adenovirus Testing
The latest market research survey conducted by Fact.MR presents a deep-dive assessment of the factors affecting the pace of the adenovirus testing market growth. The report also discloses insights into adenovirus testing demand outlook in terms of assay, diagnostic type, and end user during the assessment period
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: According to a recent study by Fact.MR, the global adenovirus testing market is forecast to exhibit positive growth between 2021 and 2031. According to Fact.MR, the market is expected to register growth at over 6.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2031).
COVID-19 outbreak has impacted the global adenovirus testing market positively. With increasing research and development activities undertaken to discover suitable treatment for various infections, especially across the U.S. and the U.K., the market is expected to witness optimistic growth trajectory over the forecast period.
Rising prevalence of infectious diseases among children such as pharyngitis fever and pharyngeal-conjunctival has improved the adoption of adenovirus testing. As per the projections of Barcelona Center for International Health Research and World Health Organization (WHO), adenovirus is the second most common virus causing pneumonia.
Request a report brochure to gain comprehensive insights at
Additionally, the sudden outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted the market positively as an increasing number of patients affected by the novel coronavirus were diagnosed with COVID-19-induced pneumonia. To prevent this, several research institutes and healthcare organizations shifted their focus towards the discovery of novel treatment and vaccines.
Such efforts are expected to bode well for the market, positively affecting growth through 2031.
“Healthcare organizations are adopting cell culture and Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) methods for early detection and treatment of adenovirus. Some of the leading companies also are offering real-time PCR test to facilitate prompt diagnosis of potential cause of a disease or infection,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from Adenovirus Testing Market Analysis
- In terms of diagnostic technique, polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is expected to dominate the market.
- Increasing demand for novel vaccines and drugs will create high demand for monoclonal antibodies.
- By assay type, PCR assay kits segment is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities in the adenovirus testing market.
- The U.S. will dominate the North America’s adenovirus testing market on the back of increasing infectious diseases such as pneumonia.
- Germany and the U.K. are expected to emerge as lucrative market across Europe owing to the increasing investments in the field of adenovirus testing.
- Rising prevalence of infectious diseases and COVID-19 outbreak across the globe will drive the demand for adenovirus testing.
- Increasing investment in research and development activities to facilitate prompt diagnosis of infectious diseases will propel market growth.
- Favorable government initiatives will create conducive environment for market growth.
- Changing regulatory landscapes, especially in the developed regions, is likely to impede the demand.
- Operational barriers for new entrants and local players might act as a challenge.
To learn more about Adenovirus Testing Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at
Presence of numerous leading players in this market has led to market consolidation, as per Fact.MR. Manufacturers are also focusing on improving the quality of their assays through surveillance projects at different hospitals. Collaborations with the hospitals and healthcare organizations are expected to create remunerative opportunities for the key players. For instance:
- In July 2021, QIAGEN N.V. announced that its NeuMoDx™ HAdV Quant Assay secured identification and quantification CE-IVD certification for human adenovirus (HAdV) DNA testing for the European Union and other countries that accept this marking.
- In January 2020, Roche received CE mark for adenovirus transplant monitoring test and is commercially available across the globe. Roche’s transplant testing also offers the U.S. Food and Drug Administration cleared test for cytomegalovirus and CE-marked test for Epstein-Bar Virus and BK Virus.
Some of the prominent players in the adenovirus testing market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Agilent Technologies
- Becton Dickinson and company
- Novartis AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Abbott Laboratories
- CTK Biotech Inc.
More Valuable Insights on Adenovirus Testing Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global adenovirus testing market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in the adenovirus testing market with detailed segmentation:
- PCR Assay Kits
- Antigen Detection Kits
- Other Assay Kits
By Diagnostic Technique:
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Antigen Based Assay
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Virus Culture
- Liposomes and Flow Cytometry
- Gel Microdroplets
By End User:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in the Adenovirus testing Market Report
- The report offers insight into adenovirus testing demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for the adenovirus testing market between 2021 and 2031
- Adenovirus testing market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Adenovirus testing market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain –
Nipah Virus Testing Market- As the Nipah virus spreads and people become more aware of the need to be cautious when dealing with infectious diseases, more Nipah virus testing kits are being released to the market. Because of the rising rates of the disease, the Nipah virus testing industry has seen a surge, with manufacturers producing new Nipah virus testing kits. Because of the growing need to address this global problem, Nipah virus testing kits are expected to become more widely available.
Respiratory Virus Vaccines Market- In recent years, the threat presented by avian influenza to the global population has likely reached an all-time high. The tightening noose of COVID-19, combined with the discovery of a slew of new respiratory viruses, underscores the need for therapeutic and preventive strategies to be developed. Developing vaccinations could be the most important step toward preventing widespread viral illnesses and lowering the mortality rate linked with them. With the current epidemic, demand for respiratory virus vaccinations is projected to increase dramatically.
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Diagnostics Market- The increased incidence of RSV infections, expanding demand for molecular diagnostic tests, and increasing approvals of RSV diagnostic kits and assays are among the numerous factors cited with driving up demand for respiratory syncytial virus diagnostics. The respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is the most prevalent cause of bronchiolitis and pneumonia. RSV infections are becoming more common around the world, which is driving up need for quick diagnostic tools.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583