ERT Opens Registration for PROFICIENCYRegional Conference Series
8/21/2014 10:25:07 AM
Series of 1-Day, Global Events Focuses on Maximizing Patient-Centric Endpoints
PHILADELPHIA – August 21, 2014 –– ERT, a leading global solution provider for high-quality patient safety and efficacy endpoint data collection, today opened registration for the PROFICIENCY™ 2014 Regional Conference Series: Maximizing Product Value with Optimized Endpoints. The series of 1-day educational events enable biopharmaceutical developers to network with leading researchers as they participate in interactive discussions on developing, implementing, and justifying effective strategies for collecting high-quality patient safety and efficacy data in clinical research.
Occurring throughout the U.S., Europe, and Japan, the series will focus on the scientific, regulatory, and commercial aspects of collecting Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) data as a direct measure of treatment benefit. The dates and locations for the series are as follows:
- October 14, 2014: Tokyo, Japan
- October 21, 2014: Parsippany, NJ, USA
- October 23, 2014: Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
- October 28, 2014: San Francisco, CA, USA
- December 2, 2014: Frankfurt, Germany
- December 4, 2014: Copenhagen, Denmark
“The PROFICIENCY Regional Conference Series addresses the increasingly complex challenges of developing and bringing new medical products to market,” said Dr. Chad Gwaltney, ERT’s Chief Scientist and Regulatory Advisor, Endpoints. “As such, we’ve developed the program to provide practical, real-world information on effectively using COAs to optimize success throughout the product lifecycle.”
PROFICIENCY Regional Conference attendees will have access to current and relevant information, as presented through the perspective of leading international biopharmaceutical and regulatory professionals. A sample of confirmed speakers includes:
- Vasudha Bal, MSc, MBA, Director, Patient Reported Outcomes, Worldwide Health Outcomes, Value & Access, Oncology, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Olivier Chassany, M.D., Ph.D., Prof. Therapeutics, Patient-Reported Outcomes Unit, University Paris 7, France
- Kenneth Kaitin, Ph.D., Director and Professor, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Jill V. Platko, PhD, ePRO Lead, Patient Reported Outcomes Group, Associate Director, Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Covance
- John H. Powers III, M.D. FACP FIDSA, Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, School of Medicine, George Washington University & University of Maryland
For more information and to register for the PROFICIENCY Regional Conference Series, please visit www.ert.com/2014-proficiency-regionals.
ERT (www.ert.com) is a leading provider of high-quality patient safety and efficacy endpoint data collection solutions for use in clinical drug development. ERT delivers a combination of technology, services, and consulting that increase the accuracy and reliability of patient data and improve the efficiency of the clinical development process throughout the product lifecycle. ERT delivers the most widely deployed solutions in centralized cardiac safety, respiratory services, suicide risk assessment and Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs) – which includes patient, clinician, and observer reported outcomes. By efficiently integrating these solutions through a system built upon a scientific and regulatory foundation, ERT collects, analyzes, and delivers safety and efficacy data critical to the approval, labeling, and reimbursement of pharmaceutical products. ERT is a global organization with headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and offices throughout the U.S., U.K., Japan, and Germany.
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.
comments powered by