TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - August 19, 2014) - Axxess Pharma Inc. (PINKSHEETS: AXXE), a specialty pharmaceutical and nutritional supplements company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, AllStar Health Brands Inc., is pleased to announce sales is continuing to accelerate in the United States, Canada and Australia. Management is now preparing to expand global sales into New Zealand, South Korea and Indonesia.
Sales are anticipated to continue accelerating at a rapid rate due to global sales expansion, availability of TapouT line in big box retail stores and online, continued re-orders from customers such as the United States Military, the recent roll-out of increased marketing, social media, and strong sponsors such as NASCAR driver Cole Whitt.
Dr. Bagi, President of Axxess Pharma Inc., stated: "The first half of 2014 has been a busy and successful year for our company. We continue to experience accelerated revenues on a global scale, which include the United States Military (AAFES), distributors in Canada, Australia and soon to be New Zealand, South Korea and Indonesia. To meet the high demand of our TapouT product line, we have received $2 million in funding to fulfill orders and further increase our global marketing initiative." Dr. Bagi further stated, "We look forward to informing the public of our latest high profile sponsors. Two of our most recent sponsors include NASCAR driver Cole Whitt and UFC Octagon Girl, Brittney Palmer."
Below are the latest achievements by Axxess Pharma Inc. within the last 45 days.
- Launching Aggressive Social Media Campaign Targeted to Celebrity Athlete Fan Base and Retail Customer Base.
- TapouT Product Line Now Approved by Australian Regulatory Authority (TGA): Australian distributor, Hard Core Beverage to now distribute TapouT line to New Zealand, South Korea, Indonesia and Australia
- Secured $2 Million USD in Financing to Fulfill Increased Rate of Purchase Orders: Funds will be used to fulfill current purchase orders and increase marketing and inventory of products. Management will also quickly add new high-demand products that have been requested by buyers to round out the TapouT Muscle Growth and Recovery line.
- Audited Financials and S-1 Registration Statement Filed With SEC for Up-Listing to Over The Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) Stock Exchange: Listing will allow investors, stock brokers, wealth managers and portfolio managers to have improved tradability of the stock (PINKSHEETS: AXXE).
- Gained New Distributor Relationships at World Renowned 2014 Olympia's Fitness & Performance Expo: Approximately 50,000 distributors and health and fitness enthusiasts from around the world attended.
- US Military (AAFES) Quickly Increasing Rate of Purchase Orders for TapouT Line of Products: The first purchase order by AAFES was valued at almost $30,000.
- Axxess Pharma to Launch High Protein, Fat Burning Ready to Drink (RTD) Protein Meal Replacement Products in Fall of 2014: Early launch fueled by strong feedback from large national US retailers
- Axxess Pharma Becomes Primary Sponsor of NASCAR Sprint Cup Driver Cole Whitt: TapouT Muscle Recovery to be fully branded on BK Racing NSCS Car #26 for remainder of 2014 NASCAR events.
- Axxess Pharma Signs UFC Octagon Girl Brittney Palmer as Spokesperson.
- TapouT Line Now Available Through Nationwide Wholesale Distributor Muscle Foods USA: Six TapouT products available through distributor.
- Launch of Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements to hit retail and online markets in fall 2014. Omega-3 Fish Oil sales to provided additional strong residual revenue stream on global scale.
About Axxess Pharma Inc.:
Axxess Pharma Inc. is a Nevada Corporation operating through its wholly owned Canadian Subsidiary: Axxess Pharma Canada Inc., headquartered in Toronto. Axxess is a specialty Health Care Products Company dedicated to improving health and quality of life by offering select medicines, nutritional supplements and over the counter remedies all across the Americas. Axxess's goal is to bring additional products to the market and provide new, innovative options for better health spanning areas such as high cholesterol, blood pressure, acute pain -- to optimal health management through improved nutritional supplements. To learn more about our new products TapouT Extreme Muscle Growth and TapouT Muscle Recovery, please visit: http://buytapoutme.com and http://www.tapoutmusclerecovery.com.
TapouT is a lifestyle brand that has been at the forefront of Mixed Martial Arts since its inception in 1997. The label is rapidly growing into other sports and categories, offering merchandise for men, women and kids. TapouT has endorsed high-profile professional athletes who compete in sports such as basketball, football, baseball, stock car racing, and most famously, MMA. TapouT is sold in sporting goods stores, specialty retailers and online. For updates and more information, please visit TapouT.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements about the Company's future expectations and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby.
The above information contains information relating to the Company that is based on the beliefs of the Company and/or its management, as well as assumptions made by any information currently available to the Company or its management. When used in this document, the words "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "plans," "projects," and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current view of the Company regarding future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including the risks and uncertainties noted. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove to be incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated, expected, intended or projected. In each instance, forward-looking information should be considered in light of the accompanying meaningful cautionary statements herein. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, the impact of competitive services and pricing and general economic risks and uncertainties.