Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Second Quarter Profit More Than Doubles As Newer Drugs Offset Generics
7/29/2014 9:09:47 AM
Merck Announces Second-Quarter 2014 Financial Results
* Second-Quarter 2014 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.85, Excluding Certain Items, and GAAP EPS of $0.68
* 2014 Full-Year Non-GAAP EPS Target of $3.43 to $3.53, Excluding Potential Venezuelan Bolivar Devaluation and Certain Other Items; 2014 Full-Year GAAP EPS Target of $4.44 to $4.77
* 2014 Full-Year Non-GAAP EPS Target Includes $0.06 to $0.09 Anticipated Dilution From Planned Sale of Merck Consumer Care and Research Collaboration With Bayer, and Planned Acquisition of Idenix
* Generated Worldwide Sales of $10.9 Billion, a Decrease of 1 Percent, Reflecting Unfavorable Impact of Patent Expiries, Divested Products and Decline in Sales of Hepatitis C Products
* Grew Top Five Franchises by 6 Percent in Total
* Pembrolizumab (MK-3475), an Investigational Anti-PD-1 Antibody, Accepted in Second Quarter for Regulatory Review in Both the United States and European Union
Tuesday, July 29, 2014 6:56 am EDT
For full article, please click here.
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.
comments powered by