Student Went Blind After Wearing Contact Lenses For 6 Months Straight
7/14/2014 7:31:47 AM
The cardinal rule when using contact lenses is to maintain proper hygiene. That means cleaning them regularly and disposing of them when recommended. Not doing so can leave the wearer susceptible to infections, which are the smallest of problems to be worried about, considering that 23-year-old Taiwanese student, Lian Kao, became infected by a bug that gnaws the eyeballs after keeping her lenses on for six months straight.
Hey, check out all the engineering jobs. Post your resume today!
comments powered by