Vitrolife (VITR.ST) Release: Interim Report January-June 2014: Strengthened Income And High Growth
7/11/2014 6:22:48 AM
· Sales growth was 9 percent in local currency. Sales amounted to SEK 129 (116) million, corresponding to an increase of 12 percent in SEK. Last year’s figure included sales of STEEN Solution™ to Xvivo to the tune of SEK 3 million. Adjusted for this, the increase in sales amounted to 12 percent in local currency.
· Vitrolife launched the company’s new culture media for time-lapse, G-TL™. · Operating income (EBIT) amounted to SEK 34 (19) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 26 (16) percent.
· Net income amounted to SEK 23 (12) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 1.16 (0.61).
First half year:
· Sales growth was 10 percent in local currency. Sales amounted to SEK 249 (221) million, corresponding to an increase of 13 percent in SEK. Last year’s figure included sales of STEEN Solution™ to Xvivo to the tune of SEK 5 million. Adjusted for this, the increase in sales amounted to 13 percent in local currency.
· Operating income (EBIT) amounted to SEK 64 (36) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 26 (16) percent.
· Net income amounted to SEK 46 (24) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 2.28 (1.21).
Gothenburg, July 11, 2014
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Thomas Axelsson, CEO
Queries should be addressed to:
Thomas Axelsson, CEO, tel 46 31 721 80 01
Mikael Engblom, CFO, tel 46 31 721 80 14
Vitrolife is required to publish the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on July 11, 2014 at 08:30 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
Vitrolife (http://www.vitrolife.com/en/Corporate/) is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife Fertility (http://www.vitrolife.com/en/Fertility/) product area develops, produces and markets medical devices for assisted reproduction. Work is also carried out to enable the use and handling of stem cells for therapeutic purposes Vitrolife (http://www.vitrolife.com/en/Corporate/) has approximately 240 employees and the company's products are sold in almost 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in USA, Australia, France, Italy, United Kingdom, China, Japan, Hungary and Denmark. The Vitrolife share (http://www.vitrolife.com/en/Corporate/Financial/The-share1/) is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm (http://www.nasdaqomxnordic.com/aktier/shareinformation?Instrument=SSE 1 3469), Small Cap.
Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Göteborg, Sweden. Corporate identity number 556354-3452. Tel: 46 31 721 80 00. Fax: 46 31 721 80 99. E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.vitrolife.com/ - See more at: http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2014/07/11/650088/0/en/Interim-report-January-June-2014-Strengthened-income-and-high-growth.html#sthash.lbsWjwVw.dpuf
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.
comments powered by