Aesica Recruits New Business Development Manager To Aid Sales Drive Across German, Austrian And Swiss Markets
7/2/2014 10:19:09 AM
2 June 2014: Aesica, the global contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO), has today announced the appointment of Nadine K. Reuter to the position of Business Development Manager, Finished Dose with responsibility for assisting in the drive to expand revenues from contract manufacturing activities across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The new role encompasses growing new business, both by working closely with existing customers and through the development of new customer relationships, in addition to raising the profile of Aesica across the region.
Based in Germany, Nadine’s primary focus consists of marketing formulation development, finished dose commercial manufacturing and packaging services to current and new customers in the countries concerned.
Prior to joining Aesica, Nadine K. Reuter worked in Germany as Head of Sales and Business Development, Life Sciences, at Esau & Hueber GmbH, a member of the Bauer Group. Prior to this, she served as Sales Manager at NNE Pharmaplan, targeting pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the German and Austrian regions. Earlier, she worked as a Sales Engineer in the biopharmaceuticals division of Pall Corporation focused on the Bayern and Baden Württemberg areas.
Commenting on Nadine K. Reuter’s appointment, Ian Muir, Managing Director, Finished Dose at Aesica commented: “We are delighted that Nadine has joined our European sales team and she will play an important role in driving sales and business growth in the region. We already enjoy significant business and client servicing, carried out from our German sites, located in Zwickau and Monheim, and look forward to utilising Nadine’s sales expertise and knowledge in formulation development, finished dose manufacture and packaging, to help drive new business from existing and new customers located in the countries concerned.”
• Aesica supplies contract development and contract manufacturing services for Finished Dose and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients to a host of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and emerging biotechnology organisations.
• Aesica is one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and over the last five years has more than trebled its turnover.
• The company currently employs approximately 1,300 people.
• In addition to its headquarters in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, Aesica has development and manufacturing sites across Europe including Cramlington, Nottingham and Queenborough in the UK, as well as sites in Monheim and Zwickau in Germany and Pianezza in Italy.
• Aesica is a portfolio company of Silverfleet Capital, one of the leading European mid-market private equity firms, which invested in the business in October 2011.
For media enquiries, please contact Tristan Jervis or Alex Heeley at De Facto Communications on: +44 (0) 20 7203 6740/6745 or e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.
comments powered by