TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - June 26, 2014) - Axxess Pharma Inc. (PINKSHEETS: AXXE), a specialty pharmaceutical and nutritional supplements company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, AllStar Health Brands Inc., today has reaffirmed they hold legal licensee rights for the TapouT brand as it pertains to Pain Relief, Supplements, Vitamins and Minerals.
Dr. Bagi, President of Axxess Pharma Inc., stated: "The statements regarding Axxess Pharma not holding legal licensee rights for the TapouT Pain Relief, Supplements, Vitamins and Minerals are 100% false. We have continued to strengthen our relationship with the management of Authentic Brands Group as well as our distributors and customers worldwide. Due to the hard work of management, we are experiencing continued global acceleration of sales of our TapouT product line."
John Erlandson, Vice President of Business Development for ABG TapouT, stated: "We recognize that Axxess Pharma is the legal licensee of the TapouT Pain Relief, Supplements, Vitamins and Minerals. We are extremely pleased at the speed, transparency and ethics they have set forth in generating strong TapouT sales. We look forward to continue building out the TapouT brand with Axxess Pharma."
Below are the latest achievements by Axxess Pharma Inc. within the last 45 days.
- Axxess Pharma to Launch High Protein, Fat Burning Ready to Drink (RTD) Protein Meal Replacement Products in Fall of 2014: Early launch fueled by strong feedback from large national US retailers.
- Axxess Pharma Becomes Primary Sponsor of NASCAR Sprint Cup Driver Cole Whitt: As part of sponsorship, TapouT Muscle Recovery to be fully branded on BK Racing NSCS Car #26 for remainder of 2014 NASCAR events.
- Axxess Pharma Expands Global Sales With Initial Purchase Order From Australian Distributor Hardcore Beverages.
- Axxess Pharma Inc. Completes Delivery of Initial Order for Army Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES): Initial order valued at almost $30,000.
- Axxess Pharmas TapouT Muscle Recovery Products Gain Significant Sales Momentum in US Market: Strong sales from RonnieColemanNutrition.com, RevNutrition.com and GO4itNutrition.com.
- Axxess Pharma Signs UFC Octagon Girl Brittney Palmer as Spokesperson.
- UFC Fan Expo: Axxess Pharma and TapouT to participate at UFC Fan Expo® during fourth of July weekend.
- Axxess Pharma's TapouT Line Now Available Through Nationwide Wholesale Distributor Muscle Foods USA: Six TapouT products available through distributor.
- Launch of Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements to Market: Axxess Pharma to launch Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplement to US retail and online markets by July 1st.
- TapouT Muscle Recovery Gains Serious Momentum on RevNutrition.com: Sports nutrition supplement quickly becomes one of websites top selling products.
About Axxess Pharma Inc.:
Axxess Pharma Inc. is a Nevada Corporation operating through its wholly owned Canadian Subsidiary: Axxess Pharma Canada Inc., headquartered in Toronto. Axxess is a specialty Health Care Products Company dedicated to improving health and quality of life by offering select medicines, nutritional supplements and over the counter remedies all across the Americas. Axxess's goal is to bring additional products to the market and provide new, innovative options for better health spanning areas such as high cholesterol, blood pressure, acute pain -- to optimal health management through improved nutritional supplements. To learn more about our new products TapouT Extreme Muscle Growth and TapouT Muscle Recovery, please visit: http://buytapoutme.com and http://www.tapoutmusclerecovery.com.
Founded in 1997, TapouT was the first apparel brand to represent the sport of MMA. Since then, TapouT has become synonymous with high performance and is the most recognized MMA apparel brand in the world with professional athletes and fans alike who wear TapouT as a badge of honor symbolizing the brand's never quit fighting spirit.
In 2010, TapouT was purchased by ABG TapouT, LLC a division of Authentic Brands Group, LLC and has since expanded the brand globally with licensees throughout North America, South America, Australia, South Africa, UK and Europe. Product categories include apparel and accessories, training and safety equipment, footwear, eyewear, timepieces, beverages, personal care and more. For more information, please visit www.tapout.com or www.abg-nyc.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements about the Company's future expectations and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby.
The above information contains information relating to the Company that is based on the beliefs of the Company and/or its management, as well as assumptions made by any information currently available to the Company or its management. When used in this document, the words "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "plans," "projects," and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current view of the Company regarding future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including the risks and uncertainties noted. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove to be incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated, expected, intended or projected. In each instance, forward-looking information should be considered in light of the accompanying meaningful cautionary statements herein. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, the impact of competitive services and pricing and general economic risks and uncertainties.