Denville Scientific Release: Superior Performance From An "Elite" Syringe Pump
6/5/2014 10:12:29 AM
South Plainfield, NJ – Denville Scientific, Inc. is pleased to announce that they are now an authorized distributor for the Harvard Apparatus Pump 11 Elite Infusion syringe pump.
Harvard Apparatus has a long history of inventing, innovating and manufacturing quality syringe pumps with superior performance, legendary reliability and the smoothest flow in the industry.
Supporting a broad range of micro and macro fluidic applications, the Pump 11 Elite enables infusion operations at user-defined flow rates with selectable target volume or time values to control the total infusion volume.
Pump 11 Elite Infusion Syringe Pump features include:
• Unparalleled ease-of-use with a high resolution LCD color touch screen and intuitive icon interface
• Smooth and accurate flows from 1.28 pl/min to 88.28 ml/min
• Vertical orientation option to optimize bench space and reduce experimental dead volume
• Optional footswitch on/off capability
• Simple software upgrade capabilities via USB connection
The Pump 11 Elite infuse only syringe pump is in stock and available now from Denville Scientific.
Denville Scientific is dedicated to providing innovative solutions to the scientific community.
For additional information and pricing, Call toll free 1-800-453-0385 or 1-908-757-7577, FAX 1-908-757-7551, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.denvillescientific.com
PO Box 4588
Metuchen, NJ 08840-4588 \ USA
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.
comments powered by