NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - May 28, 2014) - After traveling all over the globe for the better part of the last two months putting the pieces in place for its two-pronged attack on pancreatic cancer, Nuvilex (OTCQB: NVLX) CEO Kenneth L. Waggoner and COO Dr. Gerald W. Crabtree will once again hit the road. This time it's Chicago and the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 50th annual conference which begins Friday, May 30 through June 3.
While at the ASCO conference this weekend, Nuvilex's CEO and COO have agreed to sit for a recorded interview with Stock Market Media Group to discuss:
- Upcoming Phase 2b clinical trials with CRO Clinical Network Services (CNS),
- Preclinical studies and clinical trials studying symptoms associated with pancreatic cancer with CRO Translational Drug Development (TD2),
- Funding for Phase 2b and preclinical and clinical trials,
- Opportunity to work with 2 world renowned oncologists,
- What's left to complete and when will the Phase 2b trial begin,
- What prompted the "two-prong attack" to also study symptoms associated with pancreatic cancer, and other topics regarding Nuvilex's short term future.
The ASCO Annual Meeting brings together more than 25,000 oncology professionals from a broad range of specialties, and will serve as the ideal backdrop for an interview with a company that is set to begin its work on pancreatic cancer. The recorded interview will be available at www.stockmarketmediagroup.com next week.
About Stock Market Media Group
SMMG is a Research and Content Development IR firm offering a platform for corporate stories to unfold in the media with Reports, Interviews and Articles. SMMG is compensated for Nuvilex content by a third party who reserves the right to buy, sell or remain neutral on securities after the publication of this article. SMMG has received total compensation of $91,160 for content related to Nuvilex. Additionally, a principal at SMMG currently owns 200,000 total shares of Nuvilex issued by the company through a consulting agreement which has since ended for work unrelated to content development. The shares have been held for the requisite period under Rule 144 as of October 31, 2013 and April 30, 2014, and are eligible to be sold immediately without further notice. For more information: www.stockmarketmediagroup.com.