4/10/2014 2:17:35 PM
Whitehall, PA - Coulbourn Instruments has introduced a line of high performance Small Animal Treadmills. These units are ideal for forced exercise training and muscle fatigue studies in rodents.
Unique benefits of these treadmills include:
• Reduced stress to subjects and smooth operation with the high performance, silent motor, even at high speeds
• More rapid animal training with integrated shock grid which delivers constant shock despite the number contacts, ensuring minimal discomfort while promoting training
• Flexibility for experimental protocols with the widest speed range available, 5 to 150 cm/sec and both positive and negative incline capabilities
• Can be adjusted manually on the control unit or through the optional software as preferred by the user
• Minimal maintenance and easy to clean
Optional software displays belt speed, distance travelled, number of shocks as well as accumulated shock duration. Single and multi-lane models are available. Single lane versions have an optional CO2 air tight enclosure for use with the M3 System for metabolic studies.
Coulbourn Instruments is a global developer, manufacturer, and distributor of innovative and specialized products to enhance bioresearch.
For more information, contact:
A Harvard Apparatus Company
5583 Roosevelt Street
Whitehall, PA 18052
Toll Free: 800-424-3771
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.
comments powered by