Clinovo's Staffing Solutions Division Is Seeking A New Recruiter/Staffing Specialist
3/25/2014 8:56:33 AM
March 25, 2014 -- Clinovo's Staffing Solutions Division is now seeking a new recruiter/staffing specialist to strengthen its team of 3 experienced recruiters in Sunnyvale (CA) for a very promising 2014. Clinovo is a technology focused Contract Research Organization (CRO) headquartered in the Silicon Valley. Our aim is to streamline the clinical trial process for life science companies both locally and globally. We develop validated, intuitive open source eClinical systems, Clinical Data Services, and provide recruitment services with our staffing division: Clinovo Staffing Solutions. Clinovo was founded in 2003 has been steadily growing since then. At Clinovo, we focus on developing collaborative relationships with both our clients and candidates. Our staff has over 20 years experience in building relationships with life sciences professionals. We differentiate ourselves from traditional staffing agencies by our combined staffing and clinical trial expertise. We provide an enriching and fast-paced working environment for individuals willing to help develop the company. The staffing team thrives to establish long-term relationships with both clients and candidates. Our clients range from small biotechnology companies to large established pharmaceutical and medical device companies. We have developed business with several major biotech companies, including Genentech, Gilead, Onyx, BioMarin, Amgen and Abbott Vascular. The Staffing Solutions Division is now seeking a new recruiter/staffing specialist to strengthen its team of 3 experienced recruiters in Sunnyvale (CA) for a very promising 2014. There will be a significant potential for growth and career development for the recruiter joining the team. The individual chosen will be responsible for sourcing senior level biotechnology candidates for our clients; some of the largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the Bay Area. We have direct client contacts with hiring managers, along with contracts in place for both consulting and regular hires.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Staff qualified Biotechnology candidates (full life cycle recruiting preferred) including Clinical Data Managers, Clinical and Statistical SAS Programmers, Biostatisticians, and more.
• Source, identify, screen and interview candidates to match client needs.
• Negotiate rates with candidates and clients.
• Conduct extensive searches and leverage network to source candidates.
• 2+ years of experience recruiting for Biotechnology/Life Science clients preferred.
• Experienced working with Pharmaceutical/Medical Device clients a big plus.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Strong team player.
• Must be able to work in the US immediately.
Please apply or refer a colleague at email@example.com
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.
comments powered by