1/8/2014 9:18:31 AM
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:AEGR), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of innovative, life-altering therapies for patients with debilitating and often fatal rare diseases, today announced that on January 2, 2014, Aegerion granted stock options to purchase an aggregate of 40,450 shares of common stock to nine new employees under the inducement stock option program described below. Each stock option has an exercise price per share equal to $72.36, the closing price of Aegerion's common stock on the grant date; vests 25% on the first anniversary of the date of grant with the remaining 75% to vest in monthly installments over the three years thereafter; has a ten year term; and is subject to the terms and conditions of Aegerion's Inducement Award Stock Option Plan, and the terms and conditions of a stock option agreement covering the grant.
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.
comments powered by