T&D Corporation Release: New Wi-Fi Connected Temperature Data Loggers
11/26/2013 8:46:10 AM
November 26, 2013 -- T&D Corporation has introduced its NEW Wi-Fi Connected 2 Channel Temperature Data Logger Model TR-71wf.
The TR-71wf contains an integrated Wi-Fi function that enables it to automatically upload recorded data from the logger to TandD's FREE Cloud based WebStorage Service.
This unique device also has an AP mode which allows for direct log on and downloading of data by a smartphone or tablet.
The TR-71wf can be Set Up, Configured and Operated without using a PC.
- 2 Channel Temperature Monitoring
- Wi-Fi Connected
- Log On Directly and Download from Smartphone or Tablet
- Automatic Uploads to TandD's FREE WebStorage Service
- Web Based Alert emails
- Free ThermoWeb App for both iOS and Android
- Setup and Run Without a PC
- Supports WPS for Quick and Easy Router Connection
- Runs on 2 x AA Batteries for up to Two Years
The TR-71wf measurement range is -40 to 110°C (Supplied Sensor) or -60 to 155°C (Optional Sensor: Fluoropolymer Coated Type) with resolution of 0.1°C. Measurement units can be in centigrade or fahrenheit.
For additional information and specifications on the NEW TR-71 Data Logger and the complete TandD product line contact:
534 N. Guadalupe St. #32886
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.