Creative Biolabs Launches "One-Stop" Phage Display Services
9/6/2013 9:25:17 AM
September 06, 2013 -- After services expansion, Creative Biolabs is delighted to announce the launch of “one-stop” phage display services for researchers and institutions. The services range from phage display library construction (such as cDNA libraries, peptide libraries and scFv/Fab antibody libraries) to phage display screening (including screening of phage display peptide, cDNA and scFv/Fab libraries).
Phage Display Libraries:
- Libraries commercially available
- In house premade libraries (HuScL®, HuSdL®, HuFabL®, MuScL®)
- Custom constructed library or libraries from the customer Targets:
- Purified antigens;
- Un-purified antigens;
- Intact cells, tissues or any in vivo selection systems required by the customer.
- Identify enzyme inhibitors
- Map epitopes on antigens;
- Select new antibodies;
- Discover/validate new therapeutic targets;
- Discover interaction between ligand and receptor;
- Select any peptide/protein binders
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.