Immune Response BioPharma Posts 1st Half 2013 Results
8/12/2013 9:23:50 AM
Staying up-to-date has never been simpler. Sign up for the free GenePool newsletter today!
PRLog (Press Release) - Aug. 11, 2013 - NEW YORK -- Immune Response BioPharma, Inc., Today Posts First Half 2013 Results and provides a business update for the drug discovery pipeline and partnerships for both NeuroVax for MS & Remune HIV/AIDS Vaccine. IRBP is currently in discussions with several potential partners & will select the best partner to help the company reach its goals of bringing its pipeline to market with the first Multiple Sclerosis Vaccine NeuroVax & HIV/AIDS Vaccine Remune.
First Half 2013 Highlights:
- Executed Two CDA's with Potential Partners
- NeuroVax CDA Executed for Partnering with Pharmaceutical potential partner
- REMUNE CDA Executed for Partnering with Big Pharma for Commercialization Partnership
- Initiated Remune Commercialization Plans
- Initiated Plans to submit BLA's for Remune with EMA, MCAZ, MCC & Thai FDA
- IRBP Selected The American Stock Trust & Transfer Company as Transfer Agent of Record for its Stock
2nd Half 2013 Guidance:
- Secure Partners for Remune Commercialization & NeuroVax co-development, Discussions continue with potential partners
- Submit Responses to FDA for Orphan Designation of NeuroVax for MS & Remune pediatric indications
- Begin Manufacturing Planning for REMUNE with a Ramp up & Stock Piling of REMUNE once partnership secured
- Prepare for BLA submissions with the FDA, EMA, MCAZ, MCC of South Africa, FDA Thai, & BLA Emergency Filings once partnership is secured.
- First Year REMUNE Revenues Estimated North of $1 Billion World Wide upon
securing a partner & successful Regulatory Filing Approvals along with Manufacturing & Stock Piling of the vaccine
- REMUNE Pricing $75-150 in Africa and Thailand & impoverished nations
- Initiate IR103 REMUNEX Remune + Amplivax Phase III Clinical Study Planning
"IRBP has had a strong first half of 2013 with fruitful discussions with potential partners for NeuroVax and Remune our two flagship vaccines for MS and HIV/AIDS. We executed two CDA's in this first half of this year one for NeuroVax and one for Remune with two different potential partners. Remune is the only viable and safe HIV/AIDS vaccine the world has and those infected with the disease would benefit greatly from the vaccine & give their immune systems a break from the HAART drugs. Looking forward IRBP will be successful either partnering or going it alone as we will be first to market with the first HIV/AIDS & MS vaccines" IRBP CEO Mr. Buswell.
Immune Response BioPharma, Inc. Maybe Found on the World Wide Web @ www.immuneresponse.net
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.