INC Research, Inc. Leads Conversation on Clinical Innovation at Drug Information Association 2013 Annual Meeting
6/19/2013 12:01:10 PM
Staying up-to-date has never been simpler. Sign up for the free GenePool newsletter today!
Raleigh, N.C., June 19, 2013 — INC Research, LLC, a therapeutically focused clinical research organization (CRO) with a Trusted Process® for delivering reliable results, will be showcasing the latest advances in clinical trial innovation with an extensive presence at the DIA 2013 Annual Meeting from June 23-27 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. In addition to participating in 10 educational sessions, INC Research executives will be on-hand at Booth #81 to discuss the Company’s efforts to deliver greater efficiency and predictability in drug development by leveraging leading technology and processes.
“Biopharmaceutical companies today are looking for increased transparency, trust and predictability in the conduct of their clinical trials,” said INC Research CEO Jamie Macdonald. “The DIA Annual Meeting provides an opportunity for us to come together as an industry and discuss how to overcome some of the more complex challenges in drug development through clinical process innovations. We look forward to sharing how INC Research is innovating clinical development by integrating cutting-edge technologies with our long-standing therapeutic and operational expertise to accelerate safer products to patients.”
Join INC at the Innovation Theater
INC Research’s participation in this year’s educational program includes “Innovating Clinical Development Through Data-driven Operational Strategy” as part of DIA’s Innovation Theater. This event will take place June 25 from 3:25 – 3:55 p.m. and will explore the direction clinical research is headed and the role innovation plays in its new course, as well as offer novel ways to refresh clinical development operational plans using leading technology. Attendees will take away strategies to optimize trial delivery, while reducing costs and development time.
Additionally, the following INC Research thought leaders will continue the clinical innovation conversation in the indicated speaker sessions:
• Elaine Taylor, Associate Director, Regulatory Strategy, Consulting, and Submissions –“Successful Drug Development: Best Practices for Clinical Trial Design, Agency Interactions, and Regulatory Document Writing” (Pre-Show Tutorial, June 23 from 1:00 – 4:30 p.m.)
• Alistair Macdonald, Chief Operating Officer - “The State of Clinical Outsourcing: Managing Risk in Outsourced Clinical Trials” (Forum, June 24 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
• Jamie Macdonald, Chief Executive Officer - “Making CRO-Sponsor Partnerships Work: Executive Roundtable” (Forum, June 25 from 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.)
• Keith Dorricott, Senior Director, Quality Operations – “Fed Up with Tracking Pointless Metrics? Learn How to Select and Use Metrics that Work” (Presentation) as part of “Taking Measure of Metrics” (Symposium, June 25 from 1:45 – 3:15 p.m.)
• Andy Townshend, Vice President, Alliance Development – “Is This Trial Worth It? A Panel Discussion for Sites and Project Managers” (Panel, June 25 from 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.) and “Evolving to FSP: Successfully Transforming Existing Partnerships into FSP Relationships” (Forum, June 26 from 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.)
• Travis Caudill, Director, Feasibility & Site Identification – “Establishing the Four Pillars of Data-Driven Feasibility: Best Practices and Tools for Patient Recruitment Planning” (Presentation) as part of “Understanding Operational Feasibility: A Discussion of Current Methodologies, Primary Research Limitations and Opportunities” (Symposium, June 26 from 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.)
• Kathy Bohannon, Executive Director, Strategic Alliances – “Best Practices for Recruitment and Retention of Pediatric Patients for Clinical Trials” (Presentation) as part of “Overcoming Unique Challenges of Pediatric Studies” (Symposium, June 26 from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.)
• Neil Ferguson, Executive Vice President, Business Development - “Strategic Partnerships: Emerging Models and Their Impact on Drug Development” (Forum, June 27 from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.)
INC Research recently released a new white paper entitled, “Clinical Process Innovations for New Drug Development: Aligning Clinical Trials with Development Needs,” which explores innovative approaches to bringing drugs to market faster and reducing development costs. To download a copy of the white paper, click here.
For more information or to schedule a meeting at DIA 2013, visit the INC Research website or visit our dedicated DIA Clinical Innovation Facebook page.
About INC Research
INC Research is a therapeutically focused clinical research organization with a high-performance reputation for conducting global clinical development programs of the highest integrity. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies look to us for a complete range of customized Phase I to IV programs in all therapeutic areas and patient populations. Our Trusted Process® methodology and therapeutic foresight lead customers to better-informed product development decisions, while our solid site relationships are a critical success factor in delivering clinical trial results on time and on budget. INC was ranked "Top CRO" by sites worldwide in the 2013 CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Relationship Survey. INC Research is headquartered in Raleigh, NC. For more information, please visit www.incresearch.com or follow us at @inc_research.
Contact: Lori Dorer, Media +1 (513) 345-1685
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.