May 13, 2013 -- Air Science has introduced a NEW Series of Vented Enclosures that provide effective containment of airborne particulates during manipulation and transfer of potent compounds.
Their in-house research suggests that even slight modifications of enclosures can result in containment factors from the microgram down to the nanogram. The turbulent-free design utilizes environmentally friendly, ductless technology in combination with carbon / HEPA filtration to provide precise, safe containment in all applications.
Ductless technology also makes installation of dedicated workstations easy, as no additional HVAC design is required. Air Science offers a host of vented enclosures to meet every analytical need.
• Turbulent-free Airflow Pattern
• Custom Sizes to meet every need
• Specialized HEPA-filter technology for increased safety
• Ductless design increases location possibilities
• Easy-to-Change Filtration system
• Bulk Powder Weighing and Transfers
• Task-specific Workstations
• Short Duration Projects
• Balance and Microscope Enclosure
• Robotics Enclosure
• Compounding Activities
For additional information on these NEW Vented Enclosures, call, visit the website, or email Air Science USA.
Air Science USA
PO Box 62296
Fort Myers, Florida 33906 USA
Toll Free: 800-306-0656