PHILADELPHIA, PA – January 22, 2013–– ERT, a global technology-driven provider of health outcomes research services to biopharmaceutical organizations, medical device companies and contract research organizations (CROs), today announced a series of upcoming industry conferences and company-sponsored events which will feature presentations by members of ERT’s scientific and regulatory teams.
Scientific and regulatory experts from ERT will share their knowledge on the collection of high-quality patient safety and efficacy data at the following events:
• Jan. 23-25: PCMG Clinical Trial Technical Providers Workshop; London, England. Crister Malm will address topics pertaining to “Working with Cardiac Safety Providers” and Daniel Shayshutt will address “Working with ePRO Providers”
• Feb. 5-7: SCOPE Summit; Miami, FL. Dr. Jean Paty will present “Beyond ePRO: Capturing Electronic Outcome Assessments”.
• Mar. 4-6: DIA EuroMeeting; Amsterdam, Netherlands. Dr. Wolfgang Summa will present “Data at the Heart of Clinical Trials – the Key to Successful Health Outcomes Research”.
• Mar. 18-21: BioPharm Asia; Sentosa, Singapore. Robert Brown will present “Improving Clinical Trial Data Collection, Management, and Analysis”.
• Apr. 10-12; PROFICIENCY™ 2013; Ft. Lauderdale, FL. ERT scientists will present with industry and regulatory experts on topics pertaining to the scientific, regulatory, and commercial considerations of effectively capturing patient safety and efficacy data.
For additional information on these events and other opportunities to meet with the ERT scientific and regulatory team, please visit www.ert.com/news-events.
ERT (www.ert.com) is a global technology-driven provider of health outcomes research solutions and services supporting biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations to achieve their new medical product development and commercialization objectives. ERT harnesses leading technology coupled with reliable processes and scientific/regulatory expertise to collect, analyze and report on clinical trial data to support the determination of health outcomes critical to the approval, labeling and reimbursement of pharmaceutical and new medical products. ERT is the acknowledged industry leader in centralized cardiac safety, respiratory efficacy services, scientific and regulatory consulting, and Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) solutions, which includes patient, clinician, and observer reported outcomes. ERT is a global organization with headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and offices throughout the U.S., U.K., Japan, and Germany.