Sep 10, 2012 -- Following the success of the NOxBOX+ and NOxBOXO2 monitors for INO therapy, Bedfont Scientific have now designed and launched the NOxBOXi Intelligent INO Delivery and Monitoring System.
For this latest addition to the NOxBOX family Bedfont have used the most up to date technology to create an ideal product for all your INO needs. Offering complete ease of use with a step by step, guided interface – primarily designed for use in a hospital environment, the NOxBOXi incorporates a portable detachable head unit to provide continuous treatment for transit and transfer or use in restricted space conditions.
• Persistent pulmonary hypertension in newborn babies (also referred to as ‘blue
• Acute post operative cardiac patients
• Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
• Operational battery life of 4 hours from full charge
• 6 language options including English
• Easy calibration of on-board sensors
• Compatible with various NO supply cylinder concentrations
• Colour touch screen technology
For more information on this new product please contact one of our Sales Advisors who will be happy to assist on 01622 851122 or visit www.bedfont.com