LONDON, September 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading biotech and biopharma organisations are coming together to learn how to maximise their viral security strategies and the new technologies available from the FDA, NIBSC, NIH and a range of industry experts including Genzyme, Baxter and Amgen at the Pathogen Safety Summit this November.
Pharma IQ's Pathogen Safety Summit is back for its third year to offer the opportunity to learn and hear insights from key regulatory bodies, industry representatives and experts in viral safety on the current viral security strategies and technologies.
As the cost of contamination is huge, both financially and to an organisation's reputation, this event will cover:
- The latest regulatory updates on viral safety from Arifa Khan, FDA and Dr Wahiba Oualikene-Gonin, AFSAAPS
- James Gilbert, Biogen Idec and Lada Laenen, Genzyme, will share best practices for the successful evaluation of raw materials
- Knowledge of the most prevalent pathogens currently being found in biologics from Phil Minor, NIBSC
- Adam Polermo, Genzyme, present the latest data on the implementation of deep sequencing technologies
- Rebecca Sheets, NIH, streamlines the viral screening process and rationalise the implementation of the latest technologies
This interactive, senior-level summit will allow organisations to benchmark themselves against the leading experts in biosafety.
Find the full program, event details and registration information at http://www.pathogensafetysummit.com/news, call +44(0)20-7036-1300 or email email@example.com.
Media contact: Nishkala Thiru, +44(0)20-7368-9725, Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.co.uk or visit http://www.pathogensafetysummit.com/news.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like a complimentary press pass please email Nishkala Thiru at Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.co.uk
SOURCE Pharma IQ