May 29, 2012 -- The New AgilePulse® In Vivo Electroporation System possesses unique, variable pulse amplitude technology for vaccine delivery or gene therapy applications.
Patented Pulse Agile™ waveforms consists of multiple, low to high voltage pulses with variable pulse lengths, which promotes greater cell membrane poration; resulting in maximum transfection efficiency with minimal damage to the cells or tissues. Gene expression in skin is 100-fold higher1 when delivery is enhanced by electroporation compared to injection alone.
• Patented Pulse Agile® technology
• Resistance measurement for proper needle placement and reproducibility
• Specially designed needle arrays for intra-muscular or intra-dermal applications
• Enhanced immune response1
• Increased Ag-specific T-cell response1
• Gene expression is 100-fold higher1
Visit the BTX website at www.btxonline.com for more information on products, protocols or to view video tutorials for a variety of applications.
To learn more about this exciting new technology or other BTX electroporation or electrofusion products, contact:
84 October Hill Road
Holliston, Massachusetts 01746 USA
Toll Free: 800-272-2775
Phone: 508-893-8999 ext 167