MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
3:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Industry Analyst Roberto Aranibar for Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare Practice
Legislation mandating the reporting of breast density findings and communicating of the potential benefits of additional exams in women's mammography reports is currently sweeping the nation. This briefing will investigate the potential effects of such regulatory changes, as well as the evolving role of non-conventional technologies in the breast imaging market.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about ongoing regulatory developments in breast imaging
- Consider potential effects of regulatory changes on current standards in breast imaging
- Evaluate the adoption potential of non-conventional breast imaging technologies
- Identify opportunities for growth in breast imaging equipment markets
This briefing will benefit stakeholders in the breast imaging space that are trying to understand influential factors shaping the future of the market, including equipment manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and investors.
"Breast imaging continues to be one of the most highly regulated areas of medical imaging in the United States," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Roberto Aranibar. "Given the possibility of widespread breast density reporting laws in the United States in the near future and the host of non-conventional breast imaging technologies that are already in place, standards in breast imaging could change considerably over the next 10 years."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/HC
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Contact Us: Start the discussion
Join Us: Join our community
Subscribe: Newsletter on "the next big thing"
Register: Gain access to visionary innovation
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan