November 11, 2011 -- Hoefer, Inc., a leading manufacturer and supplier of Protein and Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis Apparatus, with over 40 years experience, is pleased to announce their NEW Catalog.
Included in the catalog are:
- 1D & 2D Protein Electrophoresis– including IEF and vertical units, the industry standard Mighty Small II Vertical and Tank Blotter, and the SQ33 Sequencer
- Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis - including the HE-PLUS and a family of horizontal units
- The New High Throughput SUBHT for nucleic acid screening analysis following PCR
- Blotting equipment and supplies
- Power Supplies
- Electrophoresis Reagents
- An updated Sample Preparation section
- Quantitation and Detection products – including the new, improved UV25 transilluminator and the Hoefer SP-2001 UV/Vis spectrophotometer
- Auxiliary Electrophoresis products – including the new RCB20-PLUS Refrigerated/Heated Circulation Water Bath, the CF1000 mini centrifuge & PR250 mini orbital shaker
To receive a copy of the NEW Catalog please visit www.HoeferInc.com or e-mail the Hoefer Technical Support Team at support@HoeferInc.com.
call 1-800-227-4750 or 1-508-893-8999
Hoefer, Inc. was established in 1967, and continues to develop, manufacture and market highest quality electrophoresis products in the USA for its customers worldwide. Hoefer, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience, Inc. (HBIO).
84 October Hill Road
Holliston, MA 01746 USA
Toll Free: 800-227-4750