(Philadelphia, PA; October 25, 2011) – ACR Image Metrix™, a global imaging contract research organization (CRO) with expertise in imaging trial design, techniques and data extraction, announced today its recent appointment of seven scientific and business leaders to its board of directors.
The ACR Image Metrix board of directors now includes the following individuals:
- Paul Ellenbogen, M.D., FACR, Chairman of the ACR Image Metrix Board of Directors, Partner at Radiology Associates of North Texas
- Jonathan Lewin, M.D., FACR, Chairman, Department of Radiology and Radiological Science at Johns Hopkins University and Radiologist-in-Chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Harvey Neiman, M.D., FACR, Chief Executive Officer at ACR Image Metrix and Executive Director of American College of Radiology
- Donald Rosen, M.D., Co-founder of RadPharm, Inc.
- Samuel Broder, M.D., Former Vice President and CMO of Celera
- Carolyn Meltzer, M.D., FACR, Chair of the Department of Radiology at Emory University School of Medicine
- Joel Morganroth, M.D., Chief Scientific Officer at EResearch Technology
Expanded biographies of these leaders can be found on the ACR Image Metrix Board of Directors Web page.
“We are pleased and very fortunate to bring such a savvy group of leaders to our board of directors,” stated ACR Image Metrix Chief Executive Officer Dr. Harvey Neiman. “Each member focuses primarily on the growth and high level of quality ACR Image Metrix provides. We look forward to the new insights and added dimensions the elected individuals will bring to our strategic vision.”
As a leading imaging CRO, ACR Image Metrix specializes in providing services to assist pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies around the world.
About ACR Image Metrix™
ACR Image Metrix™, an imaging contract research organization (CRO) located in the American College of Radiology Clinical Research Center in Philadelphia, applies imaging techniques to improve the efficiency of drug and medical device development programs. The world-class team of radiologists and imaging scientists at ACR Image Metrix works with pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies to integrate the appropriate imaging technologies, modalities and clinical design techniques into their imaging studies. ACR Image Metrix has years of experience utilizing state-of-the-art technologies to provide a complete line of imaging services from site qualification and training, study initiation, image management, reader studies and much more. Connect with ACR Image Metrix™ on LinkedIn and Twitter.