. The new software enhances workflow and offers advanced processing capabilities that make these CR systems even easier to use. The CR software will begin shipping with all new tabletop computed radiography systems in early November and is currently available for order as an upgrade to existing tabletop CR systems.
New features include:
- A new database for better management of patient studies
- Customizable user interface to enhance productivity
- Ability to transmit digital x-ray images with a single mouse click and output images to DVD directly from the scan screen
- Advanced editing tools such as enhanced image processing options, additional annotation features, and detailed image analysis; and
- An improved CD/DVD viewer that lets physicians rapidly view and analyze images.
The new CR software platform also offers an optional Reject Analysis Tool that collects and reports the reasons any images were rejected, so any positioning or imaging problems can be immediately corrected.
Carestream Health has shipped more than 15,000 of its tabletop CR systems, which offer affordable, high-resolution medical imaging for small hospitals, clinics, private practices and imaging centers across the globe.
About Carestream Health
Carestream Health is a worldwide provider of dental and medical imaging systems and healthcare IT solutions; molecular imaging systems for life science research and drug discovery/development; x-ray film and digital x-ray systems for non-destructive testing; and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets.
For more information about the company’s broad portfolio of products, solutions and services, please contact your Carestream Health representative or visit www.carestream.com.
CARESTREAM is a trademark of Carestream Health.