AUDUBON, Pa., Nov. 08, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE:GMED), a leading musculoskeletal implant manufacturer, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016.
- Worldwide sales decreased 1.0% as reported to $135.7 million, or a decrease of 0.7% on a constant currency basis
- Third quarter net income was $26.2 million, or 19.3% of sales
- Diluted earnings per share (EPS) were $0.27
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS were $0.29
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA (AEBITDA) remained at 37.0% of sales
- Company issues new 2016 guidance for sales of $560 million