California Life Sciences Association To Host 2016 Pantheon Awards, Honoring Excellence In California's Life Sciences Sector, December 2.
11/23/2016 1:47:06 PM
San Francisco, CA – Nov. 22, 2016 – California Life Sciences Association (CLSA) invites media to attend the 2016 Pantheon DiNA Awards, a distinguished awards program honoring innovation and excellence within California’s life sciences sector. CLSA is California’s largest and most influential life sciences advocacy and business leadership organization representing California’s leading life sciences innovators.
What: CLSA’s Pantheon DiNA Awards, an annual program now in its 13th year, brings together more than 600 industry pioneers – including innovators, investors and educators – and recognizes the achievements and excellence of those dedicated to enhancing California’s life sciences community.
When: The event will be held at the Westin St. Francis, 335 Powell St, San Francisco, CA 94102 on Friday, Dec. 2, 2016. The program will commence with a reception at 5:30 p.m. PT, followed by a presentation and dinner at 7 p.m. PT.
Additional Event Details: Briefings with Sara Radcliffe, President & CEO, California Life Sciences Association (CLSA), are available upon request on-site or in advance via phone. The full slate of CLSA’s 2016 Pantheon DiNA honorees will include:
• Life Sciences Leadership Award: David Pyott, former chairman and CEO, Allergan and Scott Morrison, former U.S. Life Sciences leader, Ernst & Young | View Press Release
• Outstanding Company: Relypsa, Inc.
• Outstanding Partnering: Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc.
• Outstanding Product, Therapeutic: ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, NUPLAZID™ (pimavanserin)
• Outstanding Product, Medical Device/Diagnostic: Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, SAPIEN 3 Transcatheter Heart Valve
• Rising Star Award: PaxVax Corporation
• Biotechnology Educator Award: Elizabeth Schar, RSI program founder, Ravenswood Science Initiative | View Press Release
Click here to view a press release regarding the winners. Additional dignitaries, including elected officials, may also be in attendance. Learn more about CLSA’s 2016 Pantheon Awards at www.CLSAPantheon.org.
RSVP & Contact: Will Zasadny, Associate Director, Communications, CLSA: 619-961-8848 or Wzasadny@califesciences.org
About California Life Sciences Association
California Life Sciences Association (CLSA) is the leading voice for California’s life sciences sector. We work closely with industry, government, academia and other stakeholders to shape public policy, drive business solutions and grow California’s life sciences innovation ecosystem. CLSA serves over 750 biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, and diagnostics companies, research universities and institutes, investors, and service providers. CLSA was founded in 2015 when the Bay Area Bioscience Association (BayBio) and the California Healthcare Institute (CHI) merged to create the state’s most influential life sciences advocacy and business leadership organization.
comments powered by